Chapter 48 : LOVE, LETTER & LOST

" Confessing Isn't Easy...
   Facing that Confession Is Difficult...
   Yet, It's The Best Thing If Cherished
   By Both The Sides...

   Even If Not Cherished, It Still Occupies
   A Special Spot, A Special Memory In
   Our Heart...
   Which Can Never Be Forgotten. "

_____________________________

AHANA'S POV

" Okay Fine! I love him and I can't live without him.... Happy Now..." I said, frustrated and sitting on my chair.

I can't believe that I said that. It's Valentines Day and I wanted Ansh to know my feelings, first.

Instead, I confessed it to my Dad. I wanted Ansh to be the very first person on this special day but it turned out to be my Dad. Never mind, I still have the entire night left. I want to make our first Valentines Day special. Although we had one the previous year but we were too busy to realise it.

" Ahana! Girl... Are you serious? I wasn't aware."  He said after a few minutes of silence, interrupting my thoughts.

" Now you are. So please leave me alone. Bye.... "

" But, what about Ansh? "

" You are asking me of all the people. You said that he wanted to marry me so what do you expect?
He loves me and his angels more than anything else in the world. He is going to be the best Dad and he already is the best husband. I hope this is more than enough for you." I said gulping a glass of water in one sip.

" Ahana... You really don't need to lie anymore. It's alright... You can always come back, home. Don't worry, I will always be there by your side even if Ansh isn't.... " he said while stroking my hair.

" Dad! Please... Do you really think that I am lying? I trust Ansh completely. He takes very good care of me." I was defending our relationship. But I wasn't lying. Ansh indeed took the best care of me. I felt it.

" I hope this is true. But if it isn't then I will get my daughter back because no matter what, I love you and you will always be my princess. I know I forced you but trust me I know that Ansh loves you. I am equally surprised knowing all this but I just hope it isn't serious. "

I shook my head.

" Dad, Please don't tell anybody about the 'AGREEMENT' thing. Promise me... "

" What AGREEMENT? " He winked.

I heaved a sigh. "Thank you"

He wrapped his hands around me a surprised me with a fatherly hug.

" I really don't know why you guys did this but I trust you. But, no matter what happens you can always find me first. I will be always there for you... Take care." He said. I pulled back to see a small smile on his face.

Soon Dad left. I didn't have any energy to say anything more.

Dad was annoying me,initially. I agree that I love my husband and I don't know how I fell for him. It was difficult to accept but I am grateful to my Dad that because of him I realised my feelings. He really pushed it to that level. It's perfectly alright if I am the first person to initiate.

Who says that it always has to be the guy? I have decided that tonight I am going to tell Ansh about my feelings.

I don't know what is falling in Love like. But the feeling of being without him scares you to death and you terribly crave for his touch.
If His kisses and touch melts you, is what you call Love. Then I Love Mr. Ansh Raichand. I agree it with all my heart. He made me feel like that.