Chapter 59 : Dried Tears

" Crying Is The Best Option To Let Go All The Pain In Heart.

Yet, Somedays Even Those Betray Us.
There's Pain In Heart, Yet The Eyes Don't Show Them.

Dried Tears, We Call Them.

Hold On, Pain Will Eventually Give Up.
Show Them Who You Are,

Coz The Wounds That Don't Kill Us, Makes Us Stronger & Tougher. "

------------------------------

AHANA'S POV

I wasn't upset with Ansh. He must be thinking that I'm upset but now it's a fact that both of us need to accept. The sooner we do the more easier it would be for us. I was lost in thoughts. I was exhausted and my tears were dried up.

As soon as I entered Dad and grandad were sitting in the living itself.

" Hey! Ahana.... We were waiting for you guys only for dinner." Dad said.

" Where is Ansh?" Grandad queried.
As I sat beside him. I glanced at the door. I wonder why did he take so long to come.

" He was behind me only..." My cell beeped.

' Have Urgent Work... Gotta go to the office. Will be late. Have Dinner and sleep. Don't wait for me. Please don't be upset, I'm sorry. Love you...'

It was Ansh's text. I think he needs some time to gather himself and so do I.

" Ahana... What happened? " Dad spoke.

" Huh! Nothing. Ansh has some urgent work and went to the office. He'll be late and he has asked us to have dinner."

" Oh!! But he ought to stay with you. What did the doctor say?" Dad asked.

" He didn't go to the office since long hence some urgent work must be pending. Doctor said that everything is fine. There is nothing to worry about. " I lied.

I didn't have any option now.

" Okk... Come quickly for dinner we're waiting. " Grandad said.

After I changed into my night dress I went downstairs to have dinner. After dinner, I called Ansh but he wasn't answering.

Is he upset with me? But why?

I picked up a light hearted novel to read but then I couldn't concentrate like always as my mind was occupied with something else. I switched on the TV but it was all the same. Boring.

I tried calling Ansh again but he wasn't answering. I don't know why he was doing this to me again. I thought we had sorted out things. Perhaps, he wants some time alone.

I just hope he comes home soon. I miss him so much already. Actually it's because he was with me all the time since a month and his absence was killing me now.

***

When I open my eyes, there was a beautifully wrapped box beside me. I opened it clumsily and it had the most gorgeous white off shoulder long dress.

A note was pinned on the cover.

' Get Ready and meet me quickly at the corner of our cross roads.
Be Beautiful...
Love You.
Ansh...'

It was still dark around.
But I was excited and quickly got in the dress. Putting a light makeup and made my way through the deserted road. I was looking for Ansh but I didn't find him around. I reached the cross roads in 5 minutes. It was equally creepy there. The cool breeze was blowing my hair and I wished I had carried my jacket along with me.