Chapter 14 : A Miss-Understanding

" As Truth and Lie are the two sides of same coin, it just depends on what do you see first....
Similarly, TRUST and FAITH are two Pillars of any Relationship....

Without them nothing is possible...

They Act as the Building Blocks for any Relationship.......
You Trust, You Believe, You Lend Faith, You Receive Love....

This is how it works..... First You Give and Then You Receive...

Or else A Single Mis- Understanding is More Than Enough to Destroy and Shatter Your Perfectly Created World...

So... Be Careful and Take Care of Your Loved Ones... And Do Trust Them.... "

____________________________________

ANSH'S POV

When we reached the Sehgal's, Ahana was still sleeping. She looked so cute, no one will say that this sweet slim girl handles a company worth billions all on her own. To describe Ahana would really be a task.

Actually I have never ever seen a girl like her whom I would want to describe. Ahana is surely different from the very beginning.

The more you know about her, the more you would like to know her. But sadly I am not fortunate enough to know her.

All I could say is that she is someone whom you would like to keep to yourself forever.

I liked how her brownish black silky hair fell on her pink cheeks. A feather could easily slide through those locks. She wasn't so skinny nor so bulge. Everything she wore made her look perfect. The glossy lips and those pearl hazel eyes.

" Hey! Sleepy head. We have reached. Would you like me to leave you alone here coz I am damn hungry now... " I said.

" Shut up... I am hungry too. '' She said opening and rubbing her orbs.
We went inside and everyone was already waiting for us.

" You too took a lot of time. Were you to off on a date or something? Hope we didn't disturb you? " Ma said, winking. Both the Dads and grandads were laughing. Dad and grandad came directly from the doctor's. They looked a one big complete family that anyone would dream of.

" What nonsense Ma. There was a lot of traffic which resulted in the delay. " Ahana said rubbing her eyes more.

" You too look tired and sleepy honey. " Ma said to Ahana.

" Is it Ahana? Was there a lot of traffic? Ma, your honey was so busy sleeping that she didn't realise that we have already reached. I had to wait for 20 mins till she woke up. " I said laughing.

Ahana gave me a surprising look. It's true, I had to wait till she got up because her head was so perfectly rested on my shoulders that I wasn't able to move. Ma smirked at Ahana. She was all red now.

" I swear Ma, she sleeps so much that even a loud banging won't be enough to wake her up. " I continued bragging. She gave me daggers. But still I enjoyed the moment.

" Ansh... Dare you say anything more to my daughter. She works so hard, doesn't she require rest?" Ahana's Dad said.

" And then you keep her waiting all the time. Shame on you.
Ahana! Good work. You kept him waiting for you. " Now my Dad came in.

" So, I am stuck in between this Ahana Fan Club. Ma... Please save me. And also I am starving. Let them talk. I have to leave early too. I have lots of work. " I said. Ahana still stood speechless looking gorgeous in her a bit messy and muddy gown.

" Of course Son, C'mon. Ahana you too come. You must be hungry and anyways we were waiting for you since a long time . "

" You guys carry on. I ll change and come back in few minutes Ma. "
She said and went to her room. I had visited her house a lot of times but had never seen her room. I was watching her till I couldn't see her more.