Chapter 30 : Where Is She?

" Sometimes you desperately want someone near you and his absence makes it more difficult to survive....

I know there's a Spark between Us... But I am afraid to realise that it won't last long. Coz... I know it's forever... ❣️"

____________________________________

ANSH'S POV

My cell beeped. I checked it immediately.

Jen had sent me Jaai's address and his cell number. I called him but his cell was on the switched off mode. Why??

I dashed out of the house. I didn't mind wearing just a grey loose sweat pants and a t-shirt. I just want that Jaai in my hands now. I want to find Ahana as quickly as possible, but also I just don't want to see her with him.

It was already 1 now. I know it's past midnight but I have to do this.
Jaai's place was about 45 minutes ride from our place.
But I drove like there was no tomorrow. I reached there in just 25 minutes.

When I got down I was literally panting although I came by car. There was a huge name plate outside his bungalow.

"Mehra's"

It wasn't a huge one like ours but it was a two storey. Did he live alone? I could see some lights on. So, he was awake.
Good for me but bad for him.

I rang the bell multiple times. My patience had already given up.

" Wait.... Who's here at this hour of night?" I heard his husky voice behind the door.

" Ansh!!! Man.... What are you....."

I quickly grabbed him from the hem of his t-shirt, before he could complete his sentence.

" Wait... What...." He said to my sudden action. But I am sure he must have seen the rage in my eyes. He looked a bit puzzled.

" Where is Ahana....??? Tell me or else..... "

" Hey... Bro... Chill. She is not here."

" Look.. Jaai I am not in the mood to play games. I know you are aware about her whereabouts. Tell me or else it won't be good. Is she with you now....??"

" Hey... Buddy... "

" Don't buddy me. Or else.... "

" You ll punch me. Then do it. I think you ll feel better. I know you want to do it since a long time. "
He said calmly.

Seriously... I am holding him by his neck and all he does is to ask me to punch him. Then I released my hold. His eyes showed that Ahana wasn't here and somehow I could feel it. She wasn't here.

" Ansh... Come on in. I can serve you a coffee. It won't be as good as Ahana's but it won't be that bad."
I looked at him and he smiled. I went in. I really wasn't in mood to fight any more.
Did he drink her coffee??
Of course he would have... He's her friend... Why does it matter to me?