Chapter 11 : Hangover With A Headache

" It's Not Necessary to Have a Great Start....
But it's necessary to have a Start, at least......

Small Things Turn out to be BIG... eventually....

All that One needs is to take a Step Forward......
Rest Is Done By With ...
And Trust Me Destiny Has Always Beautiful Plans for you.....

Have Faith that The Best Thing is Reserved For You....!! "

_____________________________

A Perfect Poster 👌 depicting FRIENDSHIP....... 😉

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY
Although in Advance
It's on Sunday...

Poster By: afrindange

Thanks for this... It perfectly depicts Ahana and Jaai's Friendship....
Bringing high some friendship Goals....

When Life is too Hard on You... All you need is Just that One Best Friend who ll stand by you and Make you Feel Strong.......

Wish your Friends Happy 😊 Friendship and make them Feel how special and important they are in your Life!!

Cheers.... To Good And Healthy Friendship....  😉

  😉

_____________________________

AHANA'S POV

I woke up with a terrible headache. My head was throbbing badly. I wasn't able to get up as I was captured by someone's strong arms. When I turned to have a good look it was none other than Ansh. As expected. I wonder why now a days he sleeps beside me. I just hate it. His strong cologne always arouses me. Our legs were too tangled making my escape more difficult.

Luckily I saw a glass of water on my table. Beside it was a tablet. I was able to get it. It felt good drinking it. Yesterday I was at the buisness party and then....

OH! GOD!! All of sudden all the events of previous night started playing in my mind. I don't clearly remember everything but I surely remember that after speaking to Mir and Piya, I drank a lot for the first time. Then Ansh came and gave that bartender a good punch. That's all I could remember now.

I recall asking him something but can't. Oh! My head. How in the Earth did I changed?

Did Ansh....
I can't even dare imagine something like that. Why did I drink so much? I wish I didn't do that, at least I could remember things.

There was sweat forming at my forehead. I remember Ansh coming to the party with Jia. I was jealous would be an understatement but wouldn't I be. He was my husband at least for namesake. I had the right to be upset.