Chapter 15 : It's Sorted

" When Life is too messed up to be sorted, all we need is just a warm tight hug from a loved one with a good night's sleep beside them.

Whenever there are some problems between you two, make sure you make up for each other before the day ends.....

All we need is a mature talk that sorts the things out..... "

____________________________________

ANSH'S POV

I didn't realise when Jia entered my cabin.

" Jia...... What the hell are you doing here? "

" Don't you remember calling me?"

" Of course yes... I remember that I didn't call you. Not get your ass out of my office. " I said angrily.

Already Ahana had hung up by now. She must be damn upset with me that I abandoned the luncheon and now this stupid girl makes my head spin.

I know Ahana worked hard for the project but I just want her to rest and stay with Ma.

" Ansh... I can make you feel better... If you like... " She said coming closer to me.

Oh.. I hate this woman. I swear I don't know why I got involved with her in first place.

" Get out now or else I ll call my security. Don't show your ugly face until I ask you to. " I said glaring her. I know I was being rude but she wasn't else.

" I know its that wife of yours who is getting in your head. But remember Ansh no one can make you happy except me. I am leaving now but I know I ll get your call soon... Bye honey... "

I didn't even bother her a look.

Maybe she was correct that Ahana was getting over me which I couldn't help. But the most important was that I need to apologise. I made her upset and I have to mend it. Even Ma and other must be judging me about my weird behaviour.

I went home early that eve, in the hopes of seeing Ahana and making up for her. Her car was still at our home since in the morning we went by mine. I entered the house and everything seemed too quite. I quickly rushed to our room. It was pitch dark. No trace of her. I went to the kitchen followed by the study, garden and terrace. She didn't even come to the office later. I know Jaai is not here so that option is scrapped. So where the hell is she?
I went to my Dad's room. I am sure he must know. He was watching football.

" Dad... Do you know where is Ahana? " I asked anxiously.

" Already missing her son. Didn't she tell you she is staying at her house for few days. " He said. My face had a 90° drop. Why didn't she tell me? And how could she do this.

" No.... " Is all I could manage.

" Of course she didn't. After all you did make her upset by leaving her abruptly. " I nodded and went out of his room. I know he was smiling seeing me in this condition.

I was upset and I didn't knew the reason. It's fine if she is not at home. Why should it affect me anyways? But at least she could tell me. I called her. No answer. Was she taking some sort of revenge? No answer even after repeatedly calling.

I went to my bedroom and got in for a shower. I gave a last try but no response. I jumped on to her side of bed. She always slept to the right side. Her fragrance was still on the pillow. Ohh! Why am I still thinking this? I know she ll come to the office tomorrow. She never misses her work. Always on time. Thinking about her, I drifted off to sleep.

***

It been entire two days now. Ahana didn't come to the office. I went repeatedly to her cabin but it was locked. Jen didn't answer me at all. She said that Ahana didn't tell her why she wasn't coming, but provided her absence all her work was complete.