Chapter 26 : Friend Indeed

" True Friend Is Not The One Who is There with Us To Share Our Laughter, But One One Who Wipes Our Tears saying That,
'Buddy, No worries, I am There No Matter What Happens.'

And Everyone Surely Needs One!

We Have Friends We Have Family, But Then There are Some Friends Who Become Our Family... 😉 "

________________________________

___________________________________

ANSH'S POV

I was a bit taken back when Dad and grandad told me about their vacation plan. But... Ahana was correct. They needed a break.

I was although more surprised when Ahana asked me to go out with her for dinner. I didn't expect that to be coming from her. And at once I decided to surprise her with my brilliant cooking.

I loved to cook. It made me feel good. I didn't even go to the office after coming back from the airport. I went straight to our house. I wanted to surprise Ahana and God she was surprised.

I enjoyed myself watching that shocked look on her face. She just have never expected me to be at home.

I could smell her behind me now. Her smell is really intoxicating. I had that black shirt on which she gifted me. I really liked it. I could feel her staring at me. She looked like a princess in the pink dress. One day her dimples would surely be the death of me.

I was a cleanliness jerk so I had to force her to go to wah her hands. When she went to wash her hand I put her ringing phone on the speaker. It looked like an international number.

" Hana......" At once I recognised his voice. It had to be Jaai. He was the only one who called her like. I didn't speak anything. I didn't wanted him to know that I was listening.

" Hana.... We lost....... Our Love lost. My Love wasn't enough for both of us......... Hana... Are you listening?"

I could feel myself boiling. What the hell was he talking about??