Chapter 19 : A Tragedy

" No Matter How Hard I Try, But I can't Let You Go.....

It Hurts To Let You Go..... But Sometimes It Hurts More To Hold On....

But I have A Small Ray of Hope Coz,

H : Hold
O : On
P : Pain
E : Ends.....

We are together still not one...
We are one but not together...

It Requires Time.... And I am just Afraid That Do we Have That Much...

____________________________________

A Special Thanks To ForiPatel For This Lovely Cover. It's Beautiful.

____________________________________

AHANA'S POV

I woke up with a very bad and severe headache. I was draped in my comforter in the king size bed.
Oh! I was in my room. I didn't realise it.

How the hell did I get here? I remember sleeping on the sofa last night.
I really should avoid getting succumbed to drinking. I can't recall a thing and this is like a deja vu.

I was still in my black dress from last night and I saw my sandals near the bed. All of sudden my eyes fell on our couch.
I saw that person whom I didn't wanted to see first thing in the morning. Ansh...

I thought he won't return home.
He was sleeping in a very uncomfortable sort of position. The AC was still on and he wasn't even having a cover. He had changed in his sweat pants and a grey t-shirt. He really looked handsome even in that attire.

So he was the one responsible of me landing here. He always does this to me. First make me angry and then do this stuff. Cover me fully and lie all open in this cold atmosphere. He is sure to get a good cold if he stays like this for more time.

Ahana... What? You ough to be angry with him. But what if he really was busy. He works a lot and rarely has time for leisure. But I saw him leaving the office early. What if he wanted to celebrate his b'day with Jia?