Chapter 7 : Someone's Jealous

First Kiss!!!  😊😁

" Whatever happens for the first time in Life, is a bit of special always, forever. Be it First day of your School or First day of Your New Job or Your First Love...
Or Your First Kiss...

Every one wants it to be special, a feeling that they would cherish for a Lifetime...
But of course it has to be from someone whom they Love incessantly... Beloved!"

And this one I am gonna keep it safe in the hidden chamber of my heart.

Some Hidden Feelings are boiling out.... Get Ready!!

Also... Sometimes Jealousy may Bring you Closer or even Separate you Far Away....
Fellas!! Be Careful.... And Have Trust.... Be Faithful!!
_____________________________

ANSH'S POV

What the hell were they both doing inside? It's been almost half an hour. I really doubt this Jaai now. He has appeared from no where. I wasn't aware that Ahana had a long lost friend.

How can she do this. I know we signed an Agreement but this doesn't give her the permission to do whatever she wants in front of the entire family. I am standing outside her cabin from the last half an hour now.

Yesterday, that person appeared from no where and the entire night they were together. Ahana didn't even notice me sitting there alone in the corner. She was so busy with him.
Good thing, I locked the door of the room yesterday night, not allowing her in. Serves her right for doing that to me.

At around 3, I wasn't able to sleep. After twisting and turning multiple times, I went to check on her. My eyes met her sleeping figure on the sofa.

How I wish to carry her to the room but then I ended up covering her with a blanket. She looked so adorable while sleeping. Serene and calm. I wish she is like this even when she wakes up. Her hair were falling on her face but I controlled myself from touching her soft fluffy cheeks.

Today morning too he came in the office. I saw them hugging inside from behind the curtains. Ahana was crying. I am sure he must be brainstorming my beautiful wife.

Did I say beautiful??

Yeah!! She was. She had eyes same as mine. Hazel Brown.
Anyone could easily fall for her. I think Jaai is one of them. Secret Lover maybe.!!! It's frustrating me....

I was standing close to the door of her cabin. I just wanted to hear a bit of their talking. It's bad to eavesdrop, but I can't help.

I didn't hear what she told him but I am sure she was complaining about me.

I know I am an idiot I have made her cry so many times in the past month which I did not intend to.

I ll make it up for her. I screwed up in Switzerland too. How upset she must be. I even gave her fair skin some red marks. I didn't do that purposely but I was really upset that she was leaving all of sudden. It was my mistake that prompted her to do so but I was busy. I forgot to mention that even in her casual attire she looked gorgeous. Her shoulder long brownish black untied hair swaying while she constantly spoke with anger. One can completely get lost in them.

So, to make up for her I came early tonight. I have prepared a magnificent dinner. Italian cuisine. I loved it. I think she ll like it too. Dad and grandad have gone for the movie so I have all the time for ourselves.

But where the hell is she. It's already 9:00. She is usually back before me. Waiting for me always but I don't turn up.

I fetched myself a drink. I had heard a bit of her and Jaai's talk. He said he was going out somewhere. So, where is she now? I dare not call her. What will she think about me?