Chapter 9 : Let's Party...

Lets go party tonight...
It's the time to Disco... 🎉 😆

" People feel that if being addicted to something or someone makes them feel the best then it's the best thing that has ever happened to them.....

Be it being Addicted to Books, Alcohol, Tobacco or in Love...
But TRUST ME.... Its still Addiction..... But what if I am already Addicted to Him... "

_____________________________

A Beautiful Poster send by afrindange. It's Amazing 😊☺️..... It's Awesome..... And Lovely...
Thank you.....
Also... afrindange A special Thanks for correctly Describing Ansh's Eyes (See The Slide Above). It's just Perfect!!

_____________________________

AHANA'S POV

When I got off the lift, the sight which I saw left me distraught. Ansh was with a girl and she was sticking him like a glue stick.

I knew already that many girls would be head over heels for my handsome husband. He was charming indeed but that charm didn't work for me anyways....
But anyways I shouldn't feel anything. Whatever he wants he can do. He is a Free Bird.
I must remember that we have signed an Agreement. But still this wasn't expected from him.

I saw them leave the office in Ansh's car and then I engrossed myself in my pending work. The presentation had to be absolutely perfect. I don't like to face humiliations in front of the dealers.

" Ma'am...Ansh sir has forgotten to do these. " Jen came with a bunch of files.

Wow!! More work...

" I ll do them... Leave them here. " I had to do his work too along with mine.

I busied myself in my work to prevent me from thinking about them. Jaai was busy and Ma had gone for some yatra (related to God) so I was all alone like always. She always engaged herself in the Godly activities. She said it felt divine to be a part of it. Sometimes even I join her. It gives a lot of peace and calmness.

I reached home late. Ansh still wasn't back. I wouldn't sleep. I always felt a bit of restlessness in his absence. I just want to see him home once before sleeping.

Luckly Jaai called me. I was getting bored anyways. Unfortunately, Ansh had to come at that time. But I was relieved seeing him home and drifted to sleep quickly. The entire day's work had left me exhausted.

I woke up with a strong manly after shower cologne in my nostrils. Although That was pleasing. When I opened my eyes rubbing them I found myself tangled in Ansh's arms. He was sleeping peacefully with my head against his chest. The entire night we were like this and I didn't even realised. No doubt I slept peacefully but how come I was unaware that he was this close to me. I tried to move but he held me more close to him.