Chapter 22 : Spying And Baby Shower

" I need You more than I need Oxygen to survive but my problem is that it's difficult to accept this Need.

Or.... Is it just that I am Being Ignorant.

Nevertheless, I haven't Stopped Looking Up..... There's Infinity Up There & So Is Our Love... 🤗"

_____________

_______________________

ANSH'S POV

I received a call from Piya the day before for inviting me to celebrate. How I wish to go but I know I could end up hurting her more.
That night she was awake again just to be wished by me but I being a jerk messed but again. I don't know how I always manage to do that.

But I was aware that we weren't going anywhere in this relationship and would only hurt each other. I doing it more often. So better not to get affected. I had to sleep alone the entire night and God knows how difficult it was for me. I slept pretty late, maybe in the early morning. I didn't even use the entire bed afraid to mess up her clean side.

When I woke up I was wrapped in my duvet and I was aware it was Ahana. At the dining table Sara told me that everyone had left already. I just wanted to have a look at her once. I was in no mood to spoil her day. But still I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

Finally at around 12 pm, I called Jen.

" Is Ahana in the office?"

" No... Sir. We both left together. I think someone came to pick her up." I hope Jaai wasn't that someone. I hung up quickly.

" Hello.... Mike... I have a work for you. It's confidential and personal."

" Yeah... Sir. Anything for you. "

" I ll Whatsapp you a number and a photo. Keep an eye and update me. I want her to be save and sound. I hope you get it." I said firmly.

" Yes... Sir. And can I know who is she?"

" My Wife..... I want the updates quickly. " I said and hung up.

Mike quickly Whatsapped me her location which her pics. I was updated in each hour. She went to the theatre, orphanage and club. I was really upset now. But she looked happy anyways. Jaai was always with her. She smiled with those cute dimples could make anyone's day.

It was around 11:20 and still no sign of her. She is very responsible and is well aware of what she does provided she isn't drunk. That though of her made me more worried. I shouldn't be but I was. I wanted her to be back now. Just then a car pulled in front of our gate. I was standing in the balcony like the other day.

I guessed who it was. I don't like it when that person comes anywhere near her vicinity but can't help it. She hugged him tightly. I saw her coming to the house. She was looking gorgeous. Her dress was really too revealing. She looked more beautiful in reality.