Chapter 1 : The Beginning

The Beginning of Chaos.

" Everything has a energetic beginning but mine was a chaotic. "

____________________________________

AHANA'S POV

" I can't grandpa! Dad!. I don't wanna get married. I am still 29. "

" That's what I am saying. You are 29!. Girls marry at 22 or 24. You are 5 to 7 years older. " My Dad said.

My family only consisted of my Dad, grandpa and grandma. My Mom died giving birth to me. I had only seen her photo. But I am absolutely sure that I am perfectly like her. She was the most beautiful and strong woman on Earth. I miss her with all my heart.
Mom... Wherever you are I know you are watching me and you are with me always.... I wanna just tell you that I LOVE YOU... and I MISS YOU...

My Dad didn't marry again. He loved my mother a lot. He loves me too and I love him more than anyone else but life has been too difficult for us.

He surely is the MD of the 'Sehgal Enterpriseses' and had become the #1 buisness tycoon in the country, as a person he was very introvert. He had always showered me with love and never considered me less than anyone. I was given the best upbringing and I didn't demand anything more. And more than anything else I had my Ma, aka my Grandma with me.

I was an IIM pass out with absolute distinction. Companies were dying to give me jobs but my grandpa had already appointed me as a manager in the Sehgal's. Of course family buisness. And I did very well for the company.

Within 2 years I was anounced the CEO. They had faith in me which I didn't let down. The company was touching the Sky and was in its best condition since its start.

We were a family but I didn't share a strong bond with anyone except my grandma. She had always been there for me despite her age. I was interrupted in my thoughts.

" Ahana, where in the world are you lost? Can't you hear what we are saying. " My Grandpa was shouting. He was really agitated.

" Ma... Please ask them to atleast consider my request. " Grandma gave an appealing look to them. But they seemed impervious to all.

" Look, I don't need anymore arguments. It's just one thing that we have asked you to give us. It's for your benefit and think about the company Ahana. Think about the profit. And he is a good man. You have known him since you were a teenager. " My Dad said.

" I have never even spoken to him. If you consider only glancing at one other in buisness meetings or parties is knowing each other then it's pathetic. It's marriage. We don't even love each other. "

" Then do you  have a boyfriend? Do you love someone else? Answer me Ahana ? "

" What if I do? " No... I didn't have a boyfriend. I wasn't even dating someone officially. Frankly I didn't have any friends here. I had one but far away. So I was single but I needed something to defend myself.