Chapter 46 : An Amazing Feeling

" No Boundaries or Barriers can separate Two People Who are Destined To Be Together.... Always... ❤️

Obstacles Are Just A Test, To Test Their Love, Trust, Understanding and Of All Their Commitment Towards Each Other.

Once You Pass It With Flying Colours, There Is Nothing Stopping You...
Only Happiness And Love Is What You Will Find... "

_____________________________

ANSH'S POV

Beautiful can be an understatement for Ahana this night. She looked mesmerising. I don't know how that idea struck me. I wanted to make the last night in Maldives a bit special for us. And looking at how happy she was it was indeed worth it.

I caught Ahana and trapped her in between my arms. She was looking straight in my eyes. I bent my head, slowly nearing towards her. She closed her eyes and I smiled. The constant cool breeze was blowing her silky hair. I put them behind her ears and our lips met. She didn't resist me. I was happy she didn't.

I pulled her closer and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I could feel the baby bump touching my stomach. I didn't stop. Our lips were moving in an unstoppable sync. Her hands were right through my hair and they felt so good. I deepened the kiss until we both were out of breadth.

Our foreheads touched each other and we were breathing heavily now. Ahana's eyes were still closed. I placed two kisses on each of her beautiful eyes. She opened them slowly.

" Ansh......" But before she could complete herself I placed my lips on her again. I don't want the moment to end. I don't want her to say that she regretted it, I can't hear that.

I closed my eyes and I am sure, I missed that surprised look on her face when I kissed her again. But she was responding with a fervour matching mine. After a moment she pulled away and I am glad she did coz I was in no position to do that.

We were still amidst the blue glowing water. The water felt cool and serene. The small waves felt tickling. Its an amazing feeling.

" Ansh.... I am...." She stopped and I looked in her eyes. Please don't say that.

"...... Cold. Can we go back?"

" Huh!! Oh!! I thought..." I said but stopped midway. I smiled at my actions. Gosh!! What the hell is happening to me??

" What did you think Ansh?"

" Well... Nothing... Let's go then.."

" Hey...." She squeaked as I carried her in bridal style.

" I swear Ahana.... You are heavier than before.... " I said panting and breathing heavily now.

She chuckled.

" I have to be... Isn't it? And don't forget that you aren't carrying me alone."

" Of course.... I have two tiny angels in here too..... Isn't it? " I said looking at her. She was staring at me. Until I stopped and we were still just looking at each other.

" Hmmm.... When are you planning to put me down? " She finally broke the silence.

" What if I say... Never.... " I grinned.

" Then I am sure you are going to need a good massage tonight...."

" If you are willing to be my masseur than I am standing the entire night holding you in my hands. " I said.

She burst into laughs.

" Oh! Ansh.... Shut up... Your sense of humour is bad. But, Sorry, I am not going to be your masseur tonight. So, you can put me down now. "