2

The next morning I woke up to my alarm once again. I groaned but got up and started my day and drove to work. After a super boring day at work, I came back to the house to see a bunch of fancy ass cars parked in and around the driveway.

What the hell? Whose even here?

I shook my head as I opened the door and walked into the living room.

"Hey, I'm back. Anyone here?" I yelled. When I got to the living room I saw Melissa crying, Jack drinking and Connor glaring at Jack.

"Connor cosa sta succedendo?(what's going on)" I asked kneeling in front of my brother.

He gritted his teeth as he said " ask Jack" then stormed upstairs. I looked over to Jack and I gave him a look that said 'spill. '

He sighed as he put his drink down then said something that took everything in me not to slap the shit out of him. "Look Sydney I owe a ton of money to the Kings gang that I don't have. So their leader, Jason King, came and was gonna kill me and my wife. He saw your picture and offered to relive my debt if he got you so I sold you to him" he then got up and left the room.

That's when I noticed the guy from last night in the room. "Your stuff is all packed up   I'll let you say goodbye to your parents and brother but then we have to leave alright princess?" He questioned.

Princess? the hell?

I just nodded and he got up and walked to the door. I walked over to a crying Mellissa and hugged her. She started apologizing over and over until I gave her a weak smile " It's okay I don't blame you I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at Jack. But I do need you to promise me something?"

" anything honey anything" she sniffed.

" take care of Connor make sure he stays safe and out of trouble okay?" She nodded before saying that she will.

Connor walks downstairs holding back tears, I walked over to him and pulled him into a hug. " Non piangere Fratello.( don't cry brother) I will be okay," I told him.

"Rimani al sicuro Sorella ti amo( stay safe sister I love you) he said practically crying.

" te amo anch'io(I love you too). "

I walked to the front door, past the man and walked out of the house. I walk over to a matte black Bugatti, his hand on the small of my back leading me to the passenger side. He opens the door for me allowing me to step in. He quickly closes the door and gets in on the driver's side.

He turns to me "ready to go princess?" He asked with a small smile.

I nod before turning to the window looking back at the only home I've had for the longest time. Saying goodbye to my old life, the car took off. We were driving for what seemed like hours because of the silence. I sat in the car, as I watched the trees go by as I slowly fell asleep anxious to find out what my new life will be like...