70

I was laying down in bed with my head on Jason's lap. My boobs were sore and my stomach was so huge that I couldn't see my feet. "UGH, why can't this baby come out already?" I groaned.

Jason chuckled. "Princess, The baby will come out any day now you just have to be patient."

I groaned. "But I'm huge."

He sighed and stroked my hair. "No, you're not princess. The baby is just getting bigger."

"That was a really good answer."

He chuckled. "I live with three girls. Rule number one is to never agree if they call themselves fat."

I sat up and turned to face him. "You think I'm fat?" I whimpered.

His eyes widened. "What? Sydney no. I'd never say that." He said sounding defensive.

My lip started trembling and my eyes started watering. "Don't yell at me."

He sighed and opened his arms up. "Come here." I crawled to him straddling his lap. He rested his hands on my thighs. "I didn't mean to raise my voice. Princess, you're not fat okay? You are absolutely perfect and I love you no matter what you look like."

I sniffled and wiped my eyes. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to be annoying. It's just the hormones and- and- "

"Hey Hey hey. I'm not mad princess." He said softly as he stroked my cheek. "I know your emotions are all over the place right now."

I leaned forward and kissed his lips softly. I leaned my forehead against his. "I love you amore."

"I love you too princess." He said. "I missed you so much. It killed me, you not being here."

"I missed you too Jason."

He kissed my forehead. "I thought of you every morning, throughout the day, and every night." He moved his head down and kissed my neck. "Being without you was torture."

I tilted my head to the side as he continued kissing my neck. I moaned when he roughly rubbed my thighs. "J- Jason."

"Sydney?"

"Please. I wan- I need you."

**Mature part**

He turned me sideways on his lap. His arms went around my back and under my legs. He stood up carrying me bridal style. He walked us over to the couch and sat me down. He kneeled down in front of me. "Princess if you weren't pregnant I'd be ripping your clothes off and making love to you until you couldn't walk. But it seems we are going to have to be a little gentle."

"Please," he smirked at me. He moved his hands up my thighs slowly slightly opening my legs. He pulled my thin grey dress up over my ass letting my pink lace thong come into his view. "Jason," I whispered.

"You need to work on your patience princess." he chuckled. He moved his hands up wrapping his fingers around the sides of my underwear. He ever so slowly pulled my underwear off of me. When it over my legs he threw it to the side. He moved his hand up my inner thigh and gently touched me. "Always wet for me, princess."

I shuddered slightly against him as he ran his finger up and down but not entering. He pushed his finger inside of me making my breathing shudder. He pushed his finger in and out a few times before adding another finger. He pinched my clit between his thumb and pointer finger. "Jason!" I moaned.

He pulled his fingers out inciting a whimper from me. He pulled me forward so that I was sitting on the very edge of the couch. He had me open my legs wider for him. He kissed the inside of my knee and up the inside of my thighs. He moved his head down and took my clit into his mouth. "Per favore, "I whispered. He sucked on my clit for a minute before plunging his tongue inside me. He curled his tongue inside me and used his fingers to rub my clit. I rolled my hips in rhythm with his tongue. I moaned as I reached my climax. He licked me clean before raising his head back up.