83

Ten months later

"Bambino where are you?" I yelled. I ran around the house trying to find my baby boy. I ran downstairs to find Jason sitting on the couch with Antonio playing with his toys on the ground. Jason was wearing a tux with a gold tie, looking insanely hot.

Jason turned to look at me and frowned when he saw my glare. "Princess, what's wrong?"

"He always runs away from me," I whined. "Why does he hate me?"

"Come here" I walked over to the couch and sat down next to him. I guess he didn't like that cause he picked me up, setting me on his lap. "He doesn't hate you, princess."

"He always runs to you though"

He chuckled. "Were you just trying to give him a bath?" I nodded. "Princess he isn't running away from you cause he hates you, he's running away because he doesn't like bath time."

I looked down at Antonio. His little face looked up smiling at me. "Mamma"

I got off of Jason's lap and sat on the floor next to Antonio. He crawled over to me and on to my lap. He wrapped his arms around my neck and laid his head against me. A little yawn came from his mouth as he fell asleep. "I'm gonna take him up to his room then I'm gonna shower, you gonna join me?" I asked standing up.

He chuckled. "You forgot didn't you?"

I tilted my head confused. "Forget what? It's not an anniversary and it's not May so it isn't either of our birthdays."

He shook his head amused. "It's Jackson's party tonight princess. I mean we don't have to go but you've been pretty persistent the last few weeks."

I groaned. "Fanculo. I didn't even get a babysitter."

He stood up and grabbed Antonio from me. "Amelia said we can bring him and Sam is bringing Patrick as well. I got him, now go get dressed."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "Thank you" I went upstairs and showered. I changed into a short dress, the top black and the bottom sparkly gold. I stepped into a pair of black ankle wrapped heels before walking into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and did it up in a half up half down style. I did a smokey eye and maroon lipstick after putting on powder foundation and concealer. I grabbed Jackson's present and my handbag with my phone in it before walking downstairs. Antonio was asleep in his playpen and Jason was waiting for me by the door.

Jason's eyes widened and his jaw slightly dropped at the sight of me. "I swear every time I see you I fall more and more in love with you."

I smiled walking up to him. "If you keeping talking sweet like that your so-called 'reputation' is going to go from bad to good."

He chuckled. "I'm only sweet on you princess. So if you don't go around telling people then I should be good."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you say, Amore."

He leaned down and kissed my cheek. His head stayed down near my ear. "You aren't wearing a bra"

I giggled. "Can't wear one with this outfit."

He smirked. "Well, it's going to make taking your clothes off tonight much easier." I smiled biting my lip. "Ready?"

I nodded my head. We grabbed Antonio walking out of the house and into the car. We drove for about an hour to get to the Grey's house. We parked the car and walked right into the house and went to the ballroom. There were a bunch of people already here drinking, eating, and dancing. I looked around to find Jackson drinking with some of his friends. I moved through the crowd and smiled when he saw me. "Happy birthday Jackson!" I said walking into his open arms throwing my arms around his neck.