20

I got dressed in a long sleeve black with a lace down in the front shirt with ripped blue jeans and black ankle boots. I walked out of the closet and into the bathroom where Jason was fixing a "problem", you know the kind of the lower region. "Having fun there?" I chuckled.

He looked back startled and stopped. "Shut up," he glared. I laughed and went to the sink where my stuff is. He looked at me before shaking his head. "No, go change."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Bite me." he rose his eyebrow at me and stepped forward to which I glared at him. "So what are we doing today?" I asked as I started brushing my hair.

"Whatever you want," he said as he leaned up against the wall watching me.

I stopped brushing my hair as I turned to look at him. "Can I go see my brother?" I asked.

"No," he said blankly.

"But-"I started.

"I said no Sydney," he said.

I turned back to the mirror and started putting on my mascara. "Okay! You said whatever I wanted but okay." he rolled his eyes and me causing me to stick my tongue at him through the mirror. He shook his head smiling at me slightly.

"Come downstairs when you're done okay?" I nodded. He left the bathroom as I finished putting on my makeup. I put on eyeliner after my mascara then powder foundation and a glossy pink lip gloss.

I walked downstairs to see everyone eating at the island. As I walked over to the island I was ran into. I looked down to see Patrick hugging my legs. "Well good morning Bambino," I said to him.

He looked up at me smiling. "Hi Ms. Sydney"

I smiled and picked him up, holding him on my hip. I walked us over to the island and sat down next to Jason with Patrick on my lap. Roger put down two plates of food for us in front of me. I said thank you and we both started eating our food.

Sam walked downstairs and smiled at us. "You ready to go baby?" she asked. Patrick nodded excitedly and started jumping up and down on my lap.

I laughed at his cuteness. "Where are you guys going?" I asked.

"Pacific Park." I looked at her confused. "It's an amusement park."

"Are you excited?" I asked Patrick.

"Yeah." he bounced on my lap again before he jumped off and went to his mom.

"Jason, can we go too?" I asked before I took another bite of food.

He looked at me like I was weird. "Seriously, you want to go to a park?" he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I've never been to one," I said looking down at my food.

"You've never been to an amusement park?" asked Madi shocked.

"I moved around a lot and we never had a lot of money growing up." it was true. Connor and I moved from family to family we never had the time or money to go to amusement parks, hell we barely even went to the movies.

"Alright, we'll go," said Jason.

"Really?" I asked excitedly. He nodded at me. I smiled at him and leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Thank you!"

We finished our food and started heading out. "Madi are you coming?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm just going to hang out here. It's not every day I get the whole house to myself."

I laughed. "Alright have fun." she waved goodbye as Jason and I walked out of the house. We climbed into his Bugatti and he drove out of the driveway.