48

After Madi and I finished the movie it was two o'clock. She made me go shower with fancy smelling shampoo, conditioner, and soap that smelled like lavender and vanilla. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom. Madi pulled me over to her vanity desk and sat me down in the chair. She pulled my hair back out of my face into a low bun. She put on powder foundation and concealer on my face. She used a natural pink eyeshadow look on my eyelids with a wing eyeliner. She then put a light pink lipstick on my lips. She handed me her special mascara that darkens and makes your lashes look fuller so I could put it on.

"Eeee. you look so pretty. Okay wait here." she said as she ran into her closet. She came back out with a white pattern dress, a white lacy underwear set, and black stilettos.

I smiled at her. "It's really pretty. But Madi it's yours."

She shrugged setting it on the bed. "I've never worn it before and anyways I want you to have it."

"Thank you. Now can I get changed?" I asked her.

She laughed. "Oh yeah, I'll meet you downstairs." she left the room and closed the door behind her.

I stood up and walked over to the bed. I touched the dress and smiled. I unwrapped the towel and set it on the bed. I put on the underwear set before stepping into the dress. I stepped into the shoes before walking over to her mirror against the wall. It was fitted perfectly to my body, showing off my hourglass figure. I walked back over to the vanity and sat down. I brushed and straightened my hair, letting it flow down my back. I walked downstairs into the kitchen to where Madi was eating cookie dough ice cream from the carton with a spoon. I walked over to the silverware drawer and pulled out a spoon. I stabbed out a spoonful and ate it.

"Sydney you will ruin your lipstick."

"No, I won't," I said with my mouth full. I swallowed and stabbed out another bite.

"Sydney!"

I rolled my eyes at her. "Shut up," I said with my mouth still full. I swallowed before I spoke again. " see? It isn't messed up."

"Wow." I turned around to see Jason standing in the doorway wearing a suit, making him look amazingly hot. "You- you look amazing princess."

"Thank you. You look great."

He chuckled. " thank you. You ready?" I nodded. He held out his hand for me which I gladly took. We walked out to his car. He opened the door for me to which I smiled in thanks. He closed the door and walked around to the drivers' side. He got in and we started driving.

"So where are we going?" I asked turning in my seat to face him.

"It's a surprise princess," he told me keeping his eyes forward.

I bounced in my seat annoyed. " Aww c'mon. I hate surprises." I whined.

"I know princess. Be patient please." he chuckled.

"Can you just tell me where we are going?" I pleaded.

He grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles. "Princess I promise we are going to be there soon."I gave up asking and sat in my seat quietly. He continued driving while holding my hand in his. We arrived at a small Mexican restaurant on the beach. He parked the car and got out coming to my side of the car. He opened my door and held out a hand to me. I placed my small hand in his large one before stepping out of the car. "I was originally going to bring you to this Italian restaurant I own but I remembered since you're Italian anything there won't be as good as the real thing."

I smiled. "This is perfect. Thank you." We walked into the restaurant which was empty. He walked us to the back and through the doors to a candlelit table set up on the beach. "What's this?"