7

Jason's POV

We got to the dance floor when a slow song was playing and she wrapped her arms around my neck and I put my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me. The music soon got fast again so I spun her around putting her back to my front. She was moving her hips against me making junior all excited. I put my face in the crook of her neck and started giving her feathery kisses. She threw her head back, giving me more access, and moaned silently. I kept kissing her hoping to hear more but Sean decided it would be a good time to walk up to us.

"Jason c'mon we have to get the girls home," he said and gave me a look.

I sighed before I stopped Sydney. The three of us left the club and got into the car. Madi was asleep on Chris's lap and Chris was playing with her hair. Sydney was mumbling in the back, in what I'm guessing was Italian.

When we got to the house I grabbed Sydney's hand and took her inside. We got up to the room and Sydney flopped onto the bed.

"Princess you need to get up," I said. She shook her head and put her face into the pillows. I walked over to her and sat next to her. " you need to change princess."

She shook her head so I took off her heels. She sat up and raised her arms over her head indicating for me to take off her dress. I pulled her dress off and walked over to place it on the couch. I sat down on the bed when she straddled my lap. I put my hands on her hips when she started leaning in and kissing my neck.

"W-what are you doing princess?" I asked while trying to control my voice. She said nothing as she moved her lips to mine. The kiss was intense, better than I imagined. Her arms around my neck and her hands playing with the ends of my hair. But I knew we had to stop when she started to unbuckle my belt.

I sighed and pulled away. "We need to stop."

She looked at me confused. "But don't you want me?"

"Yeah, I do. You don't know how much I want this"

"Then I don't see the problem," she said as she started leaning in again.

I sighed as I gently grabbed her face to stop her. "You're drunk and I know you wouldn't want this sober."

She got off my lap and sat down on the bed. "Thanks" she whispered.

I stood up and kissed her forehead. "No problem princess." I took off my shirt and was about to throw it when Sydney grabbed it from me and put it on. She buttoned up the shirt then took her bra off. She then climbed into the bed. I shook my head smiling and walked to the bathroom to shower.

Right as I was about to walk in I heard her speak. "You aren't like the gang leaders I know."

I scrunched my eyebrows confused. "What are you talking about princess?"

"You're nice. Most would have had sex with me by now." she yawned then went to sleep.

I went into the bathroom, stripped then stepped into the shower. I put my palms and forehead against the wall as the water cascaded down my body.

All I could think about is what she said. "You aren't like the gang leaders I know." "You're nice. Most would have had sex with me by now."

I don't know what happened to her but I'm going to find out...