13

Jason's POV

I growled at her and grabbed her hair bringing her close to my scowling face. "You are mine do you understand that? You do not leave."

She started trying to get out of my grip which only made me hold on tighter. I started walking with Sydney back to the house still holding her hair. Opening the front door I threw her in. Barely catching herself from falling, I saw the guard with Madi, Sam, and Patrick.

"What are you doing? Letting her out." I yelled at the guard.

"Stop it, Jason, I distracted him." She yelled at me.

I came at her and slapped her hard against the face. her head snapped to the right and she brought my hand up to her face. My face glazed over with guilt. "Princess i-"I tried coming to me but she stepped back. Sam and Madi came forward and wrapped their arms around her.

Sean walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Go cool off man." I looked at her seeing the tears brimming her eyes and sighed. I walked upstairs. Damn it I messed up. I punched the wall leaving a hole. I sat down on my bed and put my head in my hands.

A minute later the door opened and I heard the person sigh. "Seriously man, why'd you punch a hole in the wall?"

I just grunted at him. He sighed again and sat next to me. "Why'd you do that to her?"

"I don't know." I stood up. "I didn't even realize it until I hit her. I was just so mad she tried to leave."

"Jason man, can you blame her?" I glared at him and he put his hands up in surrender. "I'm just saying, you took her from her family and are just expecting her to be with you. Give her some time and space. maybe she will come around." He stood up, patted me on the shoulder before leaving my room. I sighed again and sat down on my bed again.

About ten minutes later the door opened. I looked up and saw Sydney standing there looking at the ground.

"Hey," I said standing up.

"Hey," she said quietly.

I started walking over to her but stopped when she shrunk back away from me. I stepped back with my hands up.

"Sorry, can we talk? I promise I won't touch you."

She nodded and sat down on the bed while I stayed standing a bit away from her. "Look I'm sorry. I shouldn't of hit you, I let my anger get the best of me. Will you forgive me?" I pleaded.

She studied my face before nodding. "I forgive you but never again." I nodded.

I'm going to make it up to her. I'm gonna make her mine...

***********************************************************************************************

Alright new chapter! I hope you like it.