45

Jason's POV

I woke up to the sound of light delicate knocking at my door. I sighed and rubbed my eyes before throwing my legs over the side of the bed. I stood up and walked groggily to the door opening it to see Sydney standing there. Her long blonde hair was up in a bun, showing off her naturally beautiful face. She was wearing a white crop top that showed off her tiny stomach with a pair of little black shorts that shaped her ass and showed off her tan legs. As always she looked better than perfect.

"Umm, I'm sorry. Di-did I wake you?" she asked quietly.

I smiled at her. "It's alright. What do you need, princess?"

"We-well i-i wanted t-to talk." she stuttered out.

"Do you wanna come in?" I asked opening the door wider for her. She nodded her head and walked in. She sat down crossed legged on the bed while I leaned up against my dresser. I finally noticed she was holding a piece of paper in her hand. "What's that?" I asked pointing to it.

"Oh," she said. "It's a list."

"Of?"

"Well I was thinking that if we were gonna continue whatever we have that we need some kind of rules," she said looking down and biting her lip.

"Alright shoot." she continued looking down not saying anything. "Is there something wrong?"

"Umm well i- would you mind putting on a shirt?"

I chuckled. "Sure princess." I turned around and opened a drawer pulling out a white wife beater tank top before pulling it over my head. I turned around and opened my arms out to her. "Better?" I asked.

"Yes," she said staring at my chest and arms.

"So... you were going to tell me your rules?" I chuckled.

"Umm right." she unfolded the piece of paper. " okay so 1) you are not in charge of me. If this is going to work between us we need to be equals."

I nodded my head. "Alright."

She scrunched her eyebrows. "Really?"

"Yeah, princess." I smiled. "You are my equal, we are partners. What else?"

"Okay 2) I am allowed to go as I please and see my brother whenever I want."

"of course but you will have one of us with you for protection."

She rolled her eyes annoyed. " oh c'mon. I don't need protection."

"Sydney, please. You are known as my girl, my weakness, there will be gangs who would use you against me,"I told her.

She nodded in understanding. "I understand, but I'm allowed to see him?"

"Of course, whenever you want. Just let me know."

"Okay and three. I want my own room here."

"No."

"No?" she asked.

"I understand if you don't want to sleep in the same bed but I really can't have you away. Please, I'll sleep on the couch, just I need you here."

She sighed. "Alright alright fine. But you can't go picking me up to sleep with you."

I chuckled. "Okay. anything else?"

"Umm yeah." she said quietly. " so we have to take whatever this is." she gestured between us. " slow. I get to decide the speed we go and how far we go."

I walked over to her and kneeled down in front of her, taking her hands in mine. "I understand princess. We'll take all of the time you need." I kissed her knuckles

"Thank you." She said.

"No problem." I stood up and pulled her up with me. " now go to sleep princess." I kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight." She said as she walked out of the room. I sighed and laid down on the bed and soon fell asleep again with her on my mind.

***********************************************************************************************

I hope everyone is enjoying the book so far! if you do please vote comment and share! I love reading all your comments so tell me who is your fav character, why you like them, what you like about the book, what annoys you about the book. I can't wait to hear from yall.  hope you have a great weekend and continue having a great summer!