37

I woke up back in Jason's room, on the bed with Jason laying next to me. I sat up confused and looked around. Everything looks the same as when I left. "Morning princess." I heard him say. I looked down and saw him lying on his back with one arm behind his head and his chest on full display.

"I-i don't understand." I breathed out. I took the covers off and stood up. I walked over to the balcony and leaned against the railing. What the hell is going on?

I felt Jason walk over to me, wrapping his arms around me and putting his head on my shoulder. "What's wrong Princess?" he asked.

"I-i don't know," I said

He leaned his head down and started lightly kissing my jaw, then moving down to my neck. I couldn't suppress the moan that came from me. I tilted my head back into his chest to give him more access. As he started lightly biting my neck, I turned around and brought his lips to mine. I brought my hands to his shoulders as he brought his hands to my hips, holding me against him. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for permission to which I denied. He slid his hand down to my ass, slapping it causing me to gasp. His tongue invaded my mouth exploring every part. He tapped the back of my thighs indicating me to jump, to which I obeyed. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held me by my butt. He walked us over to the bed, laying me down on my back gently. We continued making out, with Jason holding himself over me with one arm while the other stayed on my hip.

Barely lifting himself up off of me, he took his shirt off as I did the same with mine. I slipped my pants off as he did the same with his. He kissed me again before looking into my eyes with love and lust. "I love you, princess," he said right as he-

*BRAYNK, BRAYNK BRAYNK, BRAYNK* 

I woke up with a start, sitting straight up and breathing fast. I turned my head from side to side checking my surroundings. I breathed in a breath of relief seeing that I was still in my room in Italy. I threw my legs off the bed. I took a few breaths in to calm my still erratic heartbeat.

Why can't I stop thinking about him?

I hopped out of bed, grabbing clothes from the closet before going to the bathroom. I turned on the water and stripped out of my pajamas. I stepped into the hot water, putting my head back into the water. With my eyes clothes, I started washing my hair. All I could see was his dark pools of brown eyes, his plump pink lips smiling at me, and his strong ripped tattooed chest. I could feel his hands in my hair, his kiss on my lips, my body pressed against his. I opened my eyes in a pant. Merda, I have a problem.

I quickly finished washing my body before jumping out of the shower. Throwing my clothes on and my hair in a bum, I walked downstairs to the kitchen. When I walked in I was attacked in a bear hug. "Buon compleanno Migliore Amico (Happy birthday best friend)," said Chris.

I chuckled. "Grazie."

He finally let me go as Amelia spoke. "Umm, I'm pretty sure I'm her best friend."

"Do you want to fight me?" asked Chris.

"Can I?" asked Amelia in a mocking way.

I rolled my eyes at their childish behavior. I walked over to Connor who was sitting on a bar stool. He smiled and stood up. I hugged him. "Buon compleanno Fratello."

"Buon compleanno Sorella."

I looked over at Ariana who was cooking at the stove. "Zia you don't have to cook,"I told her.

She smiled at me. "It's alright, bambina. I know that the customs are different in America. Happy birthday, Bambinos." she put down plates of eggs, bacon, and toast before giving both of us a hug. We thanked her and started eating. Soon Giovanni came downstairs. He kissed Ariana before hugging Connor and me. "Alright, I want the four of you to go out and have some fun."

"But Zia--"

"No buts shoo partire (go)" she kissed Chris, Connor and my cheeks before pushing us out the door. We all looked at each other before we all started laughing. We all hopped into Chris' car and drove into town. We spent the day exploring Florence, going to museums, and sailing on the river in a gondola.

When we arrived back at the estate it was six o'clock. We pulled up into the driveway and saw there were no lights on inside. Amelia and I looked at each other and shrugged before opening the car door. The boys walked out in front of us and Amelia came to me and held my hand. Chris hovered his hand over his gun that was tucked in his pants and hidden under his shirt. He opened the door slowly. About fifty some people yelled "Surprise!" we all breathed out a breath of relief and relaxed.

We walked as a smiling Ariana jogged over to us. "Happy birthday bambinos!"

"Mamma you should have told me about this," said Chris and he subtly gestured to his hidden gun.

She chuckled nervously. "Right I forgot about that. Well anyways enjoy the party. Everyone has been dying to see you."

"Who's even here Zia?" I chuckled.

"Old friends of your parents and of our family." Connor and I shared a look before walking into the house. We started going through the people smiling, hugging and allowing them to reminisce about us and our parents. After about an hour of talking, we all sat down in the dining room for dinner. Ariana made all of Connor and I's favorite foods from pizza to fettuccini to lasagna. We spent the night eating and answering questions about how we've been, condolences for our parents, and any memories they had. It was extremely weird because Connor and I didn't remember any of them so we were just smiling and nodding.

After a couple hours, I snuck away from dinner and grabbed a phone. I dialed the number and listen to the ringing. On the fifth ring, he answered. "Hello?... hello who is this?.... Princess, is that you?" I quickly hung up the phone. I broke open the phone, taking the chip out before throwing it on the ground and smashing it with my heel.

Amelia walked over to me and sighed. "Are you okay sweetie?"

"Yeah- yeah I think so."

"You sure?" she asked with worry in her voice.

"I'm fine Amelia. Let's just go back to the dinner."

"Yeah let's sit and listen to a bunch of old people talk about your diaper days." she laughed.

I chuckled and shook my head. We walked back into the dining room and sat down, ready for more awkward boring stories. Let the fun begin...