69

I came home from the hospital about three days after I woke up. I have practically been confined to the house not that I mind, I'm too huge to do anything anyways. It was late in the morning when I came downstairs. Madi and Chris had gone out to lunch and would most likely not be back until later today. Sam, Sean, and Patrick were out shopping for a new house, Sam didn't want to raise Patrick in the gang house.

I decided to look for Jason who was working in the office. I knocked on the office door. "Come in" I opened the door and walked in closing the door behind me. "Hey princess, you know you don't have to knock, you can just come in."

I smiled. " good to know."

" what do you need princess?"

I shook my head. "Nothing I just wanted to see you."

He smiled. "Come here." He moved his chair back a bit and opened his arms up to me.

I walked over to him and stood in front of him. "I think I'm a bit too heavy to sit in your lap." I chuckled.

He shook his head. " no you are not. Now come here, please." I sighed and sat down sideways on his lap. He wrapped on arm behind my back and set the other on my thigh. He kissed my cheek and smiled. "Perfect."

I chuckled. "So what are you doing?"

He scooted the chair in a bit. "Just filling out some of the gang's finances. Usually, Sean does them but he's out for the day, so I thought I'd help him out."

I smiled. "That's sweet of you," I said kissing his cheek. I looked at his log books and checkbooks before I chuckled. "But you're doing this wrong amore."

"What?" he looked at me confused. "No, I'm not."

I chuckled again. "Yes, you are. Most of this math is wrong."

"Damn it," he said under his breath. "Is it really?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I can fix it for you if you want?"

"Do you know how to?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. it'll only take me a few minutes."

After about ten minutes I fixed all his math and rewrote the log books. "Damn princess, you did all of this without a calculator?"

I chuckled. "Not to be egotistical but I'm extremely smart. I have an IQ of 132."

"Well damn. Brains and beauty." he kissed the side of my head. "How'd I get so lucky?"

I smiled and grabbed his face kissing his lips. "I'm the lucky one, amore." He smiled at me and pecked my lips. His face then turned upset. "What's wrong?"

He grabbed my wrist gently and looked at it. "I never saw this."

I looked down and sighed. "I kinda hoped you wouldn't see it." while I was taken by Dante, he branded me. He scarred his name into my wrist with a knife. It was small but noticeable enough. I took my hand away from him and put it on my lap.

He sighed and brushed the hair from my face. He grabbed my wrist again. "I'm sorry that it happened to you princess." he lifted up my wrist and kissed the scars.

"Jason? Can I ask you something?" I whispered.

"Of course you can princess," he said putting his chin on my shoulder and kissing the side of my neck.

"What happened to Dante?"

I felt him tense up under me. He gently pulled me closer to him, lightly wrapping his arms around me. "He's alive if that's what you are asking but don't worry he's locked up, better than he was before."