27

The next morning I woke up by myself in bed. I got up and went downstairs to see everyone eating. I smiled and greeted them as I sat down.

We finished eating, Madi spoke."c'mon let's go to my room." she grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs.

"Why?" I asked as we climbed up the stairs.

"We are going to watch a few movies then we are going to get ready for the party," she told me. She walked over to her desk and grabbed two movies. She put one in her tv and plopped down next to me on her bed.

We watched the movies, laughing and screaming at the characters. When Madi calmed down she spoke. "Alright alright, let's get ready."

I change into my dress and put on my makeup. I go over to the mirror and take myself in. I'm wearing a long gold shimmery dress with matching gold heels. I had on a shimmery nude lipstick, mascara, and gold eyeshadow. I kept my hair down and straightened it.

"Ready to go?" asked Madi. she had on a long dark blue dress with silver gems on the chest. She had matching silver heels and simple makeup. She had her hair in a ponytail and curled the ends of it. She looked gorgeous. I nodded at her and we walked out of the room.

Madi walked downstairs first. All of the guys complimented her on how she looked. You could see the love in Chris's eyes as he looked at her. The boys all had black suits on. Chris with a blue tie matching Madi's dress, Sean's tie matching Sam's long dark green dress, and Jason's tie matching mine.

I walked downstairs and all eyes fell on me. Jason walked over to me with lust and something else in his eyes. He looked me up and down before speaking. "You look absolutely stunning. You look, beautiful princess," he said.

I smiled. "Thank you." He just stared at me. I started to feel uncomfortable so I spoke. "So can we go?" he nodded and we all headed out to the car.

When we were all in the car I spoke. "So where are we going?"

"It's like this peace gathering that gangs all over come to," responded Chris.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean we are exactly 'friends' with all of them, so make sure you stay with one of us," said Jason. I nodded. "But do remember to be respectful to the Grays because they are the ones hosting."

I nodded but then snapped my head over to him. "Wait... you mean we are going to the Gray's house, as in Jackson Gray?" I asked trying to rein in my excitement.

"Yeah Jackson and Amelia Gray. Why do you ask?" asked Chris suspiciously.

"I-i've just heard of them that's all," I replied.

Jason looked at me not quite believing me but he seemed to let it go. "Yeah well, just be aware Jackson Gray and I are not in anyway friends." I nodded in reply and didn't talk for the rest of the car ride.

We arrived in front of the house, stopping at a gate where guards look at our invitations. We were let in and pulled up in front of the house. Sean, Sam, Chris, and Madi all go out first and so was I when Jason stopped me.

"What up?" I asked.

"Just there's going to be a lot of people here, bad people, and I just want to tell you that you need to be careful."

"I understand," I replied.

"Sydney I mean it, you need to stay in reach of one of us at all times," he said sounding scared.

I put my hand on his cheek. "I understand, I'll be careful and I'll stay in reach of you guys." he slightly leaned into my hand before nodding. He got out of the car and extended a hand out to me. I grabbed it and stepped out of the car.

***********************************************************************************************

Sydney's dress

Madi's Dress

Sam's dress