75

"GET UP!" was all I heard before I felt someone jump on me.

"Ugh" I heard Jason groan. I opened my eyes to see a smiling Madi on top of me and a laughing Chris on an annoyed Jason.

"The fuck are you doin on me Chris?" growled Jason.

Chris chuckled. "I've always loved you. Make love to me." he started grinding his hips on Jason. "Uhh, Jason" I moaned.

"Get off of me you dumbass" growled Jason as he pushed Chris off of him causing Chris to fall on the floor beside the bed.

Madi and I giggled. "Well good morning," I said.

Madi climbed off of me. "Sorry, Chris thought this would be a funny way to wake you guys up."

I chuckled and sat up. "Well, I thought it was hilarious."

"Well I didn't." groaned Jason as he sat up. "Chris I swear to god if you ever grind on top of me again I'll kill you myself."

"I love you too Jason," said Chris as he stood up. Chris winked at me before he quickly leaned down and kissed Jason's lips.

Jason pushed him off and wiped his lips. He was about to lunge at Chris but I held Jason down so he wouldn't. "Bye Christiano," I said.

"Bye Tesoro. Let's go dolcezza ." Madi walked over to him taking his hand and leaving our room.

"I'm going to kill him," growled Jason as he pulled me up to straddle his lap.

I giggled. "Aww, but I thought you guys would make such a cute couple."

Jason slapped my ass. "Not funny princess."

I rolled my eyes. "It was pretty funny. And will you calm down? He doesn't actually want to have sex with you."

Jason leaned over to me and pecked my lips. "But I want to have sex with you."

I shook my head. "Not with the baby in the room." I lifted myself up off of Jason and climbed off the bed.

The bedroom door opened and Madi popped her head in. "oh and I meant to tell you that everyone is going to go out to dinner tonight so both of you need to dress nice."

I nodded. "Okay sounds fun." Madi smiled before closing the door. "Amore, do you mind watching Antonio today?"

"Of course not but where are you going?" He asked standing up.

I walked into the closet with Jason following behind me. " I have like three tests I have to do today for school so I'll be driving into campus. Can I borrow one of the cars?"

He nodded. "Sure princess. Take whatever one you want, my keys are in the garage. What time will you be back?" He asked coming up behind me and hugging me from behind.

I shrugged. "Hopefully by seven maybe eight so can you ask Madi if we can do a later dinner?" I felt him nod against me. "Now can I get dressed?" I whispered.

"Sure princess," he whispered against my neck before lightly kissing my neck. "I have no problem with it."

I giggled. "You're gonna watch then?" he nodded again running his tongue along my neck. "Well then you're going to have to let me go." he sighed and kissed my neck again before letting me go and leaning up against the wall.

I rolled my eyes and slowly took off my shirt. I threw my shirt into the laundry basket before taking off my shorts throwing them in as well. I was left naked with my back facing Jason. "So are you ready for your tests?" he asked sounding rather turned on by my lack of clothes.

" of course. They're pretty simple subjects." I said looking for a bra.

"What are they?" He questioned.

"Biochemistry, Anatomy, and genetics," I said putting on a black bra.

"I don't even know anything about those." He said walking over to me. He picked me up and sat me on a dresser.

I chuckled. "Well, I am pretty smart amore."

"Well, I know that princess." He said as he put my legs through a black thong. I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed myself up letting him pull the thong over my ass.

I moved back down to the floor. "Yeah well, I'm going to be late if you keep distracting me."

He rolled his eyes. "How am I distracting you? I mean when you look like that I have an excuse."

I chuckled. "Well, you're pretty. And when you decide to touch me like you do I can't help but get distracted." I leaned up and pecked his lips. I walked away from him and grabbed a pair of athletic shorts and a long-sleeved crop top putting them on.

"I can't help but touch you. Like I said you are very distracting."

I threw my hair in a ponytail. "Well no more touching, I have to go. I love you."

I started walking out of the closet when Jason pulled me back into him. He brought his head down and kissed me. He kissed me slow and forceful. His tongue invaded my mouth massaging my tongue with his. He took my bottom lip into his mouth pulling it with his teeth as he stopped the kiss. "Cause I can't do that in front of the baby." He whispered. "I love you too princess. Good luck on your tests."

I smiled and pecked his lips again. "Thank you amore. Be good with the baby." I left the closet and walked over to Antonio's crib. "Don't cause your daddy too much trouble bambino." He giggled. I smiled and kissed his forehead. I walked downstairs and into the garage. I grabbed the keys to Jason's Maserati from the huge key rack filled with Jason's, Sean's, sams, Chris's, and Madi's multiple car keys.

I hopped into the car and drove out of the garage. It took me about an hour to get to campus, giving me ten minutes to get to my exam room. I got special privileges to take my classes online but I had to come in to take my big exams. My first test is biochemistry and we are given two hours to complete a 200 question test. When the time was up we turned in our test and left the room. I had an hour to kill before my next test. I grabbed a coffee from the campus coffee cart before sitting at a table and drinking it. Jason texted me wishing me luck on my tests and a few pictures of Antonio. When it was ten minutes before the start of my next test, I went to the exam room. Once again we were given two hours to complete yet another 200 question test on anatomy. When we were finished our tests were collected and we were sent out of the room. I had thirty minutes before my third and final test. Once again when it was time for my test I was in my exam room. They gave us 90 minutes to finish a 100 question test on genetics. Finishing up the test I handed it in and went to the car driving back to the house.

***********************************************************************************************

Two more chapters in the bag! I hope you like this update and you can probably guess what I'm about to say but please if you love it, smack the shit out of the vote button and comment to your hearts desire. Hope yall have a great weekend and stay tuned for next week for a very special update!