19

The next morning I woke up in bed next to Jason. I was wearing my same clothes as last night and he was wearing just a pair of sweatpants. I turned on my side to face him. I looked at his face and brought my hand up to his face. I lightly touched the edges of his face from his forehead to his jaw. I touched his eyelids, his cheekbones, then his lips.

He lightly bit my finger which made me pull my hand back. He opened his eyes and chuckled. "Having fun there, Princess?" he asked.

I glared at him and stood up. "Shut up."

He chuckled again sitting up, with his full upper half on full display. I couldn't help but stare as he stretched and stood up. He caught me staring and smirked at me. "Like what you see, Princess?"

I glared at him again and threw a pillow at him. "Shut up."

He laughed as he caught It and I walked to the closet. "Wear something nice," he said.

I turned around to him "Why?" I asked.

"Because we are going out," he said grabbing clothes. He started changing so I turned around which made him chuckle.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere," he said. "You can turn around now." I turned around to see him in blue jeans, a white v-neck Adidas shirt, black and white converse and a black leather jacket. To say he looked good was an understatement, he looked hot.

"How do I look?" he asked smirking at me.

I shrugged. "Eh, I've seen better."

"Really?" he asked sensually. He stepped forward towards me.

I stepped back. "Yeah."

He took three more slow steps forward. "Have you now?"

I took another step back, causing my back to hit a wall. "Yeah" I replied in a low voice.

He was now in front of me with both hands on either side of my head. "Well, you might think that, but..." he brought one hand down and skimmed the sides of my body leaving goosebumps in his path. "Your body is telling me different," he whispered into my ear.

He brought his head down to my neck and started kissing me there. I leaned my head back to give him more access. He brought his hands down to my waist and held me there as I put my hands on his chest. He massaged my hips with his thumbs as he kept kissing my neck. I moaned, making him hold me tighter. Having enough of this I grabbed his face and brought his lips to mine. We kissed like we were each other's air and we haven't been breathing in forever. He brought his hands under me and lifted me up. On instinct, I wrapped my legs around his waist. We kept on kissing until we were both out of breath.

I stopped the kiss and he put his forehead on mine, still holding me. "we have to stop." I said breathlessly.

He sighed. "As you wish, Princess." he let me back to the ground softly, with me still in his arms.

I stayed in his arms for a minute before I spoke again. " I need to get dressed," I whispered. He nodded his head and let me go. He looked at me for a few seconds before exiting and shutting the closet.

I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes. I sighed. Damn, I need to learn some control.