57

We spent about twenty minutes just sitting in the tub. We finally got out when Jason remembered the meeting was at noon. I got out and grabbed two towels throwing one to Jason. I wrapped the towel around my body before walking out of the bathroom and into the closet.

"Fuck."

I turned around and raised my eyebrow in question. "What?"

"I just missed my chance to have shower sex with you didn't I?"

I rolled my eyes. "You're crazy"

"Crazy about you." he winked at me.

I giggled. "Maybe another day."

He raised his eyebrow at me. "Promise?" I rolled my eyes. "You know princess if you keep rolling your eyes like that they are gonna get stuck."

"Promise?" I said mockingly.

He chuckled. "Funny princess. Wear something nice, will you? I do have a reputation to uphold."

I rose my eyebrow at him. "So I'm just there to make you look good?"

He shook his head walking over to me and grabbing me by my hips. "Of course not. Like we agreed, you are my equal. Wear whatever you want. You could wear sweatpants and a hoodie, you will still look beautiful." he said before kissing my forehead.

I smiled. "Okay, that was sweet." I stood up on my tip toes and pecked his lips. "I'll dress nice"

"Okay." I turned out of his arms and started walking to my side of the closet when he grabbed my ass.

I gasped. "Jason!"

He shrugged. "I had to, it was right there."

I stuck my tongue out at him and started looking through the closet. I decided to tease him a bit by unwrapping the towel and dropping it on the ground. I heard him groan behind me making me smirk to myself. I grabbed a white lace thong and slowly slid it on. I grabbed my skin tight short white dress and stepped into it. I grabbed my black leather jacket and put it on before stepping into a pair of white stiletto shoes. I turned around and opened my arms and twirling. "How do I look?"

"Good, too good," he said. "Now put something else on."

I rolled my eyes. "What am I going to wear then?"

He made a thinking face before he spoke. "I like the sweatpants idea. Keeps people from looking at what's mine."

I shook my head. "Not happening."

He groaned. "Well, could you wear something a little less... that?"

"Well I could," I said. "But I'm not going to." I chuckled as I walked out of the closet and over to my vanity. I put on powder foundation, concealer, and mascara. I did a smokey eye and did a subtle winged eyeliner. I was putting on a dark red lipstick when Jason walked out of the closet. He was wearing an all-black outfit consisting of a black t-shirt, black ripped jeans, his black leather jacket and black shoes. "You look good."

"Not as good as you do princess." I smiled at him. "You ready to go?"

I nodded and stood up. "Yeah, I'm just going to grab my computer."

"Why do you need your computer?" he asked.

"I have like three essays due. Plus the meeting's probably going to be hella boring."

He shrugged. "Yeah they are boring but they are important to keep the peace."

"I know." I grabbed my computer from on top of the dresser and we walked downstairs. Sean and Chris were both ready downstairs waiting for us. The four of us walked out of the house and into the cars. Jason and I drove in his car while Chris got into his Lamborghini and Sean got in his Aston Martin.