NOT AN UPDATE:self promoting

Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoyed "The Princess and the Devil"
Please please please if you like this story I think you will love my new one...

"The Football player's cheerleader"

This is my take on the cliche (albeit awesome) football & cheerleader, best friend's brother, boy next door, bad boy & good girl, high school love story

*"Just being with you helps me," he whispered. He ran the back of his hand along my cheek. He leaned down and softly put his lips on mine. I put my hand on his cheek. I kissed him back for a moment before pulling away from him. I leaned my forehead against his. "I'm sorry."

"No it's not that. We don't kiss when one of us isn't clear headed, that's the rule."

"We have rules now?" he asked. I nodded. He hugged me tighter and laid his head against my shoulder. "What are our rules?"

"We don't kiss when one of us isn't clear headed." He nodded and put one finger on my thigh. "We uh we don't kiss other people." He put a second finger on my thigh. "We don't take our anger out on each other." he kissed my shoulder and put a third finger onto my thigh. "We don't go further than kissing." he chuckled putting a fourth finger down. "And when we figure out what we want, we have to tell the other."

His hand was now on my inner thigh. "And that's five."*

This is the story of two childhood best friends. Leia Evans, the good girl, the head cheerleader, the girl every girl wants to be, the girl every guy wants to get with, and his corazón. And Nick Torres, the bad boy, the star wide receiver, the guy every guy wants to be, the guy every girl dreams of being with, and her brother's best friend.