Chapter 6- College Party

I held my phone up and leaned closer to Hayden and Oliver, then I snapped a picture. We all stood straight and Oliver adjusted his bomber jacket.

"Are you uncomfortable?,"I looked at him.

"I get the hipster thing,"he pulled his sleeves up," but I'm a fan of themed t-shirts and sweatpants not white tight shirts and black skinny jeans."

"Well, the ladies are,"Hayden dangled his keys.

I couldn't help but glare at him. Everytime he me mentioned 'what the ladies wanted' I gave him a glare. This wasn't him. There was something wrong.

We got into his car and drove to the frat house.

I sat for most of the drive texting Harley..with no reply from her. I just sent her the picture and told her where we were going. Wouldn't want her to see my face on someone else Facebook account at a frat party.

We got out of the car and regret filled both my and Oliver's faces. I thought Hayden would feel the same but he was already making his way through the crowd.

He looked back at Oliver. "Remember what I taught you."

Oliver nodded then he started looking around the place. He was more focused on finding Danny than how much the place reeked and how dirty the grass was.

We pushed through the crowd and started looking around.

A girl quickly grabbed Oliver and started to dance with him. She put her hand behind his neck and swayed her hips staring up at him.

He looked at me with wide 'what the hell am I supposed to do eyes."

I just chuckled, then shook my shoulder, signaling him to dance too.

He put his hands on her waist, then he held her hand and swung it out as if they were about to waltz.

"What the-,"she quickly yanked her hand away. "Freak." She walked away.

Oliver walked over to me. "Way to get rid of her."

I laughed. This kid was the best.

He was staring at something.

I looked in the direction.

Danny sat on the couch with knocking knees and high heels, her dress barely covering her legs. She adjusted her top, trying to cover her chest.

A girl plopped down beside her on the couch and hit her hand away, then she squeezed her cheeks and started wiping her lips with tissue paper. The girl quickly took lipstick out of her side bag...purse...whatever- and started putting it on Danny's lips.

"Rub them together,"I read the girls lips.

Danny did as she was told then she frowned.

The girl handed her a flask.

Danny took and stared at it like a bottle of poison. She shook her head and handed it back.

The girl rolled her eyes then they landed on us. She smiled and nudged Danny's shoulder.

Danny slowly turned to us.

I smirked and gave her a wave.

Her face quickly filled with a mask of joy. She was clearly unhappy but..now that I understand her I know that she didn't want to break our party mood. She slowly stood up and walked over to us with trembling legs.

Some people snickered as she walked.

A frown hit the corner of her cheek.

Oliver's eyes filled with concern. He glared at the group that had been snickering.