Chapter 10- Don't Tell Him

Oliver P.O.V:

Flynn left the dorm to go finish his breakfast. He tried to force me to go too but Riley made me stay. I figured he just wanted to ask me what was going on but I knew what happened the night before. I couldn't go with him and if he stayed they would know what he was trying to do.

I sat in silence staring the pink mat on the floor. As badass as Riley claimed to be, she always carried her pink stuff. Including her build-a-bear plushy.

She sat on the bean chair staring at me, waiting for me to say it. So I said it.

"I was high last night. High out of my mind being stupid-"

"Obviously..," she looked at Hayden. "You both were."

"I got drunk first,"he put his hand his chest trying to justify what he'd done. "It wasn't my intention to do what I did last night..Wait,"he looked at me. "What did you do?"

I looked at Riley.

"Ah,"Hayden tapped his temple with his finger and smiled. "I know what you did. Or should I say who."

Riley shot a glare at him. "Wait..You set that up, didn't you?"

"Set what up?"

"That sorority bitc-"

"Whoa! Have a little respect for Courtney."

"I think a broken nose showed her the level of respect I had for her."

"You broke her nose? Why the hell would you do that, Riley-"

"She..,"she looked at me.

I frowned waiting for her to continue.

"She..didn't deserve a broken nose. You can tell her I said sorry."

I turned away and looked down.

"I don't understand. Why did she get a broken nose?"

Annoyed I lifted my head. "She gave me a drink with a drug in it thinking I had taken the drug before. Then she tried to sleep with me while I was high."

Hayden's face went pale.

"She didn't know what she was doing. She thought I was okay-"

"You told her to stop,"Riley turned to me. "Don't try to justify what she did."

"I'm not,"I looked at her.

She shook her head. "You could've gotten hurt-"

"And you would care, right?"

She shut her mouth.

"The minute you saw me this morning you've been taunting me about last night like it's some kind of inside joke. Sitting on my lap doing some kind of reenactment-"

"You kissed me, Oliver."

"..So what?"

"So what? Yeah, so what,"she threw her hands up. "Let's act like nothing happened. We don't need to hide that from your roommate, right?"

"What I'm trying to hide from him has nothing to do with you."

"Really? Then why doesn't he know?"

"Because he's not my best friend. You didn't tell your roommate, did you?"

"He wouldn't have cared."

I looked at Hayden.

He shrugged. "She clearly doesn't know me. I wouldn't mind listening."