Chapter 62- Ice Cold

Oliver P.O.V:

      I felt the goosebumps crawling up my arm.

"I knew something was wrong the moment we walked into this stupid party!" Riley shouted. "Come on," she held my hand and stood up. "We need to leave."

Flynn tucked his hands under Via's arms and tried to pull her to her feet.

She groaned. "Leave me here."

"No," he insisted. "You're leaving. You can't stay here like this."

She stared at him then she rolled her eyes. "Whatever," she stood.

Riley started pulling me through the crowd.

When we got to the door, Daniella blocked us off from walking out. "Where are you guys going?" she smiled and tilted her head.

"Out," Riley smiled and followed," for a breath of fresh air."

"Isn't the air in here fresh enough?"

"With your mouth open? No," Riley yanked my arm and stepped to the side of Daniella.

"It's your party," she stepped in front of me, grabbing my arm and separating the from Riley's grip. "You can't leave."

"Oliver!," Riley shouted trying to grab my arm again.

Wallis appeared out of nowhere and grabbed her, pulling her outside.

"What the-,"I stepped forward about to run out after her, but Daniella pushed me back, keeping her hand on my chest.

Flynn let go of Via and rushed outside.

Danny quickly closed the door.

"What is this?," I shouted at her. "What are you doing?"

She stared at me more scared than angry.

Daniella walked away and Danny walked up to me. She was shaking. "I told her.. I told her what you did."

"What I did?,"I shook my head. "Danny, what did I do?"

She grabbed my wrist and started pulling me.

"Stop,"I yanked my hand away.

A guy suddenly grabbed my arm and started pulling me into the living room.

I struggled to get out of his grip.

He let go and pushed me unto the coffee table. I felt on it, smashing it to wooden pieces.

I groaned and struggled to get to my feet.

Everyone formed a circle around me and just stared.

Danny sat down on the couch and ran her hand over her face. She was in tears. She quickly stood up.

"Danny, what's this about?" I watched her walk past me.

"Daniella!" she shouted at her sister. "Stop this! I change my mind!"

Danielle stood by the DJ in the corner of the room. She pushed Danny aside with a sinister grin on her face. "Shut up," she said to her before switching on the mic in her hand.

I stared at her with furrowed brows.

"This little bitch boy dates my sister and cheated on her with that little skank that he walked in here with. Led her on for months. All she talked about was you," she poked my chest. "And all you did was play her. Even after they broke up-," she shouted at the crowd," he still asked her to do favors for him.

"I d- I didn't ask her to do anything for me-"

"You gave her your dorm key and asked her to mail your parents your little note."

I looked at Danny.

She mouthed "I'm sorry" and wept in the corner of the room.

I turned around and started walking towards the crowd. "This is ridiculous-"

A group of guys quickly blocked me off.

I stepped back and noticed that people were passing buckets to the set who stood at the front of the circle.

I turned back to Daniella to find her standing directly in front of me.

She held a can of mace in her hand. She quickly sprayed me causing me to stumble and drop to my knees.

I screamed and dug my palms into my sockets, trying to relieve the pain. Icy water suddenly covered me from head to toe. I laid on the floor and curled into a ball.

"Don't be a bitch, Oliver!" one of the frat boys shouted down at me. "We get hazed worse than this."

"Take his clothes off!" someone shouted.

"No!!" Danny screamed.

Before I could try to get up and defend myself, I started being stripped.

I laid curled up in my boxers. I opened my watery eyes a bit to see someone holding another bucket of ice and water above me.

"Stop!" Danny threw herself on top of me, getting soaked by most of the water.

The crowd started booing.

"You idiot,"Daniella shouted, grabbing Danny and pulling her off of me. "When are you gonna stop being his bitch? There can't be two of you."

I trembled, feeling not only cold but vulnerable. All I could think about with the fact that a few weeks before that I was ready to die. I thought then that I should have and laying on that floor brought back that feeling. The world was a sick place. I didn't want to live in a world where people hurt others for their own entertainment.

I could've been a person in the crowd cheering on the abuse...but I was the one being abused instead. It didn't feel good to be the person being hurt...but it must've been really fun to watch.

I was quickly lifted by my arm and dragged. I kept my eyes shut and prayed that they would just throw me outside so that Flynn I Riley could find me, but they did something else instead.