Chapter 28- Fix It Jesus pt 2

As soon as we stepped into the lobby my heart immediately sank lower than it already was.

Riley sat curled up on one of the couches staring at her phone and wiping tears off her cheeks.

Harley looked up at me. "I'll go to the desk, okay?"

I nodded and watched her walk over to the front desk then I took a deep breath and I walked over to Riley. "Hey,"I slowly sat down across from her.

She looked at me with furrowed brows and tears in her eyes. "You know what happened?"

I frowned and nodded. "I told Oliver I would talk to him first-"

"You should. He's up there crying like an idiot-"

"He sure thinks he's one right now. He thinks he was stupid for opening up to you."

"Maybe he's right to think that way."

I shrugged. "You know him more than I do-"

"No. I know him longer than you do. You probably know him better."

"Okay..what do you know him as?"

"What?"

"You said I know him better than you do? So, tell me how you know him."

She cleared her throat. "Well...he's very insecure about himself. The whole time we..you know- he couldn't stop blushing. And not like smiling blushing. Like terrified blushing...He just..looked so nervous,"she stared at the floor with a slight smirk. She quickly wiped it off when she realized what she was doing it. "He's also silly and weird. And he's extremely annoying-"

"Have you ever thought that maybe you look at him too negatively?,"Harley sat beside me. "I mean, hi."

Riley flashed a smile at her. "I'm Riley-"

"I know. And you're much prettier than I expected, which means your gorgeous."

Riley blushed. "You too. With an ugly guy like Flynn I didn't think you'd be this pretty-"

"Hey!,"I pointed at her. "Watch your mouth."

Both girls laughed.

I smiled at Riley then I looked at Harley. "You've got her right?"

Harley nodded then she got up and sat beside Riley. She suddenly gasped. "Oh my goodness! You have freckles! I love you!"

I chuckled and stood up. "Don't forget, you're dating me."

"Yeah, whatever," Harley put her hand under her chin and smiled at Riley.

Riley giggled and wiped the running tear off her cheek.

It was great to see her feeling better. I walked over to the elevators and made my way to the floor Oliver was on.

I knocked on his door three times then I shoved my hands in my pockets.

The door opened to Oliver standing in his boxers.

"Whoa!- Okay,"I quickly rushed inside and walked over to his suit case.

"What are you doing?,"he shut the door.

I quickly searched through his things and threw him a t-shirt. Then I threw him a pair of jeans. I turned to see that they had both landed at his feet. "Oliver!,"I shouted before holding my breath. I stared at him.

He looked miserable. There were red bags under his eyes and his nose looked that a clown's. He slowly leaned over and picked up the pants, then he slipped them on.