Chapter 74- Years Wasted

Flynn P.O.V:

      I stood on my bed staring at the collage of Harley drawings above my bed. I chuckled as the tears ran down my cheeks. Years... YEARS WASTED. On what? A girl who looked at me like I was worthless for longer. She said it herself. She never saw anything in me. And I fell for her. For years.

I chugged some of the vodka from the bottle down my throat then I threw the rest on the collage. I stared at Harley's face as it slowly became distorted.

How sweet was she? Scew me and then SCREW ME. And Oliver. Oliver needed to get what was coming to him.

I grabbed my phone off the bed and quickly dialed his number, slamming my phone on the side of my face.

*  *  *

Oliver P.O.V:

    I stood in the living room holding my niece. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I quickly took it out. A smile hit my cheeks when I saw who had called. "Flynn-"

"Hi," he sang stretching the 'i'. He burped then continued. "Best friend. BFF. Mi.. Amico."

"It's amigo," I chuckled, correcting him.

"Amico. Italian? Didn't know I knew Italian, huh? You're not the only smart one."

"Sure- Flynn? Are you okay?"

He let out a Joker like chuckle. "No."

"Are you.. drunk?"

"You've got a good eye."

"A good eye?" I furrowed my brows. "Flynn what's going on?"

"I just drank two bottles of vodka, that's what going on, buddy. Oh- and Harley? Yeah, the break up went well."

"Then why are you drinking?"

"Because she dumped me first."

I froze. "..What? Why?"

"My mind is asking me the same question over and over. But it's funny that you're asking me that. Since you're one of the reasons."

I looked at my niece then I raced over to my brother.

"You there?"

I quickly handed her to him. "I'm here. How am I a reason?" I started walking towards the front door.

"She thinks I'm in love with you," he chuckled.

I sat on the front step. "Why would she-"

He snorted like a pig. "She doesn't think I love you, man. She knows we're buddies. Well, that we used to be."

"Used to- Flynn, what's going on?"

"So, Harley dumped me. We've already established that. The reason why is because she thinks I'm cheating."

"I can tell her that you never did-"

"That won't be necessary. See, she thinks I cheated because you and Riley and Hayden played a little game called 'Let's Keep Secrets from Flynn'."

I felt bumps cover my skin. "Flynn, we were trying to protect you-"

"Protect me? From what?"

"We knew you were going to fall out with Harley because of that. You were drunk and all you did was let a girl kiss you."

"Did I? Did I just let her kiss me, Oliver?"

"..Yeah."

I heard him sigh. "Just tell me the truth. You saw me kiss her and now you're trying to make me feel better about myself."