Chapter 38- Sometimish'

Flynn P.O.V:

   I opened the car door and got out holding my bag. Harley and I had done enough crying the night before. It was no sense crying again.

She got out and threw her arms around me.

I smiled then I kissed her forehead.

Oliver and Riley got out the car looking nervous. They hadn't said a word to each other the entire ride to the airport and Oliver looked miserable.

Harley walked over to them both and gave them hugs. She whispered something to Riley then she made a swinging motion with her arms.

Riley giggled and nodded. "I will."

"I'll see you guys in a few days,"Harley waved before she got into the car.

"No you won't,"Oliver shook his head.

"What?,"Harley froze with her hand on the door handle.

"It's thanksgiving. Riley and I are going home. You're going back to your places too."

Harley nodded. "You're right. Hope I see you guys again." She got onto the car.

I watched her drive away.

"Let's go..check in,"I cleared my throat.

"Hey,"Riley walked beside me. "Are you two okay?"

"We're..holding on."

She rubbed my arm. "You guy'll work it out. I know it."

"Let's just check in." I grabbed my bag and pulled it, rolling over something.

"OUCH!,"she shouted hopping on one foot.

"Shoot! I'm so sorry,"I quickly turned to her.

"Better be....Pull my suitcase,"her eyes suddenly lit up.

"What?"

"I told you, on our way back home you would be pulling my suitcase. You ran over my foot so you're pulling it."

I hesitated then groaned and grabbed it.

She giggled and held Oliver's hand, then she quickly let it go with wide eyes.

Oliver looked at her with furrowed brows.

"Are you guys okay?,"I raised a brow at them.

"Yes,"Riley grabbed her passport out of her hand luggage and walked away.

We walked through the sliding doors then I looked at Oliver.

"Did something happen between you guys? Was there a fight I don't know about or-"

"I told her I love her,"Oliver blurted out looking ashamed.

"Isn't that supposed to be a good thing?"

"I thought it would be. But she gave me a lecture."

"Maybe she isn't ready to get into anything...Or it could be the fact that you have an actual GIRLFRIEND BACK HOME-"

"Okay, Flynn. No need to shout."

We walked over to the check in area.

Riley was already way in front in the line so we stood on the side and waited to join her at the front.

"I'm breaking up with Danny as soon as I get home. Even if Riley doesn't want to be with me...It would..hurt her if she knew what I did. It's best to.. let her off without hurting her more."

I smirked. "Good...Trust me when I say, it hurts the other person...It's one thing to see the person you like or love with someone else, but it's harder to learn that while you had hope..they were off behind your back."