Chapter 14- I Get Stupid

Flynn P.O.V:

I sat on my bed looking at Oliver then smiling at my phone. I was texting Harley and she was enjoying the little romantic story I was giving her. She said the whole situation was cute and I couldn't help but agree.

Oliver laid on his bed staring at the ceiling with a dazed look in his eyes. Now and then a smirk hit his cheek or his bottom lip would met his teeth.

Harley: Watch it! That room may turn into a rated R scene soon. Tell him to snap out if it.

Flynn: You don't poke a wasps' nest.

Harley: Until they start Beyoncé's feelin' themselves if you know what I mean.

Flynn: OKAY! THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR! ×_×

"Oliver?,"I looked at him.

He acted like I hadn't said a word to him.

"Do you want to go over to Hayden and Riley's dorm-"

He quickly turned to me like a child.

"- to hang out? Just for tonight."

Oddly enough, he shook his head. "I'm fine."

"Really?...Why not?..Is it Riley-"

"I think that's pretty obvious."

"Don't you like her?"

"And didn't you have to stop us from burying ourselves in the sand on the beach?...I get stupid when I'm with her. I don't like being stupid."

I sighed and stood up. "Well, I'm going over there."

He quickly sat up and started putting his shoes on.

"Where are you going?"

"With you."

I smiled and shook my head.

* * *

Riley opened the dorm room door. "Hi..,"she looked at me, then at Oliver. Her smile slowly curved into a smirk. She shook it away them looked at me. "Come in."

We walked inside.

Hayden sat on his bed with up curled legs and a bag of potatoe chips on his lap. He was staring at his laptop screen. He saluted me then he looked at his computer again.

I turned to see Wallis laying on Riley's bed fast asleep.

Oliver's face looked red. He looked at me and tilted his head.

I pursed my lips.

Riley frowned then she grabbed Oliver's arm and pulled him outside.

I looked at Hayden.

"Explain what just happened and why it did,"he furrowed his brows.

I looked at Wallis. "Next time."

* * *

Oliver P.O.V:

Riley pulled me outside and my mind immediately lost all logic. I stared at her seeing the words "kiss me" plastered on her forehead.

She stood by the wall with folded arms. She gulped and looked down then she looked up at me. "What happened last night was-"

"A mistake,"I finished her sentence know what she was going to say. But I didn't care if she thought it was. It wasn't to me.

She frowned. "I'm sorry..I'm just really serious with Wallis and if he knew that I was cheating.."

I stepped closer to her.

"What are you doing? Oliver, I'm serious. I don't want whatever this is. We can be-,"her back hit the wall. She looked at my lips. "Friends."

I put both hands on the wall, above her shoulders, then I leaned closer to her tilting my head to the side. I brushed my nose against hers. "Are you sure?"

She looked into my eyes. "I'm.."

I slowly leaned foward and gently pressed my lips against hers.

She put her hands on my chest then she on my cheeks. She lifted my head disconnecting my lips from hers.

I furrowed my brows and stared down at her.

She smiled and fixed my collar, then she brushed my shoulders. "I'm sure." She slipped past me and walked into the room.

I stood confused..emotionally...
physically. Unlike R. Kelly, both my mind and body were telling me yes.

I walked back into the dorm unsure of whether I should grab Flynn and run away or tell Riley in front of Wallis that he was just a massive moron who didn't deserve her. But I wasn't even sure what I felt. Was it physical attraction or love?

I stood in the room staring at Riley.

She sat on the bed beside Wallis and picked up a book.

I never knew she read. A smirk hit my cheek then I looked at Flynn.

He shook his head and pointed at Wallis.

He really had a thing about cheating. Which made it harder to keep my mouth shut about what happened the night at the party. He would hate all of us if he found out later on in our friendship. It would break him that we didn't tell him earlier...That's why we couldn't tell him at all.

Wallis stretched and slowly sat up beside Riley.

She looked at him then at me then at her book.

I cleared my throat. "Flynn, I'll be in our dorm. I'm...tired." I walked out of the room.

Flynn quickly followed. "Can't handle watching her with someone else?,"he walked beside me.

"He had her first....Besides..I don't actually like her,"I shrugged. "I just like.. kissing her-"

Flynn chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"I used to kiss Harley a lot before we started dating. I was so stupid that when she asked me what we were doing I told her we were just kissing buddies."

"Well that's just it."

"What is?"

"Stupid. I get stupid when I'm around her. I just want to be..with her or something. I don't know."

Flynn smirked. "You like her."

"I like Danny."

"You like them both. But I think you like one of them more."

"...Danny?"

"Yep. You're right. You do get stupid."