Chapter 34- Drunk Kiss

Oliver P.O.V:

I walked into the living room ready to tell Riley how I felt. The alcohol had gotten to my head and I was infuriated about what I had become.

I used to be the quiet kid no one liked and I was fine with that. I stayed home, did my studies and chores and then I went to the park for an hour or two. That went on for thirteen years of my life. College, girls and friendship weren't made for me and they had messed up my routine and I was now going off the rails.

I was getting drunk, missing church and skipping class. Not to mention cheating on my girlfriend who I liked with the girl I loved but couldn't have.

The dazed feeling in my mind helped me come to the conclusion that I was going to give Riley a piece of my mind. Danny was my girlfriend and I was going to tell her what I did. I was going to tell her that I didn't deserve her. But first I had to tell Riley that we weren't a thing. That what we had was just two silly people giving into hormones. I had to rid my feelings for her a tell her that she wasn't what I wanted. She was just as sick as I was, helping me cheat without thinking about who we were hurting. I was going to tell her how I felt. But something sobered me up.

As I approached the living room more people gathered around. I pushed through the crowd ignoring who I suspected was Flynn shouting. I was on a mission and Flynn was not involved so he wasn't going to interrupt it.

"Make up your mind, Harley,"I heard him shouted as I got to the front. "Will you be straight today or tomorrow because I can jump feelings too."

My eyes landed on Riley and I quickly stepped closer to them. "Riley! I-"

Before I could finish, Flynn had grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me towards him.

I furrowed my brows. "Wha-"

Flynn suddenly slammed his lips into mine.

I stood still, with wide eyes. I was now fully sober and devastated. I pushed him away and bent over holding my stomach and barfing all over the bright tan carpet.

Everyone was quiet. They were too busy taping and taking pictures to laugh or whisper.

"What the f-,"I gagged praying I wouldn't barf on camera again.

Harley's friend Collin pushed through the crowd shouting. "Harley, darling, I love you. But please, please take this elsewhere. Outside maybe?"

Riley helped me stand straight. She stared at me with sympathetic eyes.

I must've looked like a racoon with rabies because I was terrified. Terrified that I was on other people's phones; that I was actually about to tell Riley how I felt; that Flynn had kissed me.

Harley grabbed his arm and pulled him outside.

Riley followed helping me along.

Zoe stood outside talking to some guy. She walked over to us with furrowed brows. "What happened?"

"Nothing,"Flynn blurted out with a cherry red face. "Just get the keys."

Zoe walked over to the car and unlocked it.

"Flynn,"Harley opened the front door,"sit in the front."

He got in with no argument.

Harley took my arm and helped Riley get me into the car.

I sat nervous and confused.

The car started and we began to drive away from the house.

Zoe looked at me in the rear view mirror. "Okay, so is anybody going to tell me what happened?"

No one budged.

"I don't think anyone wants to talk about it,"Riley shook her head.

Zoe shrugged. "Okay. Life goes on."

We got to the hotel and Riley and I got out of the car. I quickly walked into the hotel without looking back.

As I got into our room I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I washed my face and scrubbed my lips with my toothbrush to get the taste of Flynn's off mine.

I got out of the shower and wiped up my body with me towel, wondering if the day could get any worse.

Riley knocked on the door. "Are you okay?"

I took a while to reply but I did. I opened the bathroom door and walked out with my towel around my waist. "I will be."

Riley nodded and smiled then she put her hands on my cheeks and stood on her toes, pressing her lips against mine.

I slowly shut my eyes.

She put her hands on mine and remove them from my towel, causing it to drop.

I squeezed my eyes shut picturing Flynn. "Oh goodness no,"I pulled away from her, picking up my towel and wrapping it around my waist again. "I can't. I'm sorry."

She nodded. "I understand."

I walked over to my bed and sat down. I knew I wouldn't be able to look at Flynn the same way again. Not after what happened.