Chapter 63- No Good

Flynn P.O.V:

       I stared at Oliver and Riley and she pulled him towards the door. All she cared about was keeping him safe. I cared about Harley that way. But it wasn't the same. I wanted it to be that way again. I wanted to feel that way for Harley again. I didn't want to get annoyed by her crying. I wanted to want to squeeze her tight when she did. I was jealous of what they had. Jealous of Oliver.

So jealous, that the moment Riley slipped out of the doors with Wallis, I decided to go help her instead of grab my best friend and pull him with me.

When the doors shut behind me, I felt my heart break. Oliver was in there alone.

I turned to Wallis and Riley. He held her upper arm and pulled her towards his car.

"Let me go!,"she screamed before she dug her teeth into his shoulder.

"Ouch! What the f-,"he hit her across her face.

I quickly ran across the lawn, grabbing Wallis' shoulder and turning him towards me.

When he saw me he shook his head. "What are you gonna do with those flabby arms?"

I looked at Riley. All I saw on her face was fear. No shock. It was like she knew it was coming before she got it. She expected the slap and that angered me. I quickly punched Wallis as hard as I could.

He hit the ground laying flat on his back.

I looked at Riley.

She nodded once then she looked down at Wallis. She hocked up some saliva in her mouth and leaned over spitting it on his face.

I crinkled my nose then I turned back to the house. "Come on."

We quickly ran back over to the door, trying to get it open.

"There should be a back door,"I quickly ran around the house.

Riley followed behind me.

There was fencing preventing us from getting to the back.

Riley kicked the wall. "Damn it!,"she shouted before she ran her hand over her head.

We heard Oliver cry out, then the music grew louder drowning it out.

Riley clenched her fists and groaned with tears in her eyes. "If they touch him-"

"I think they already have."

She quickly rushed over to the fence and started trying to climb it.

"Riley,"I sighed," That's an aluminum fence. There's no way-"

"Shut up and help me,"she kicked her shoes off.

I walked over to her.

"Hoist me up!"

I sighed and stooped down.

She quickly put both legs over my shoulders.

"You know,"I stood up,"you're about five foot five-"

"I'm five seven."

"Yeah, whatever. How are you going to get me over? What's the sense in trying to hop this fence? Once you get over it, how are you supposed to get into the house?"

She put her hands on the bars at the top of the fence. "Your best friend is in there getting who's know whatted' by a bunch of knucklehead drunks and the best thing you could think about doing is discouraging me?" She quickly pushed herself up, putting her foot on my shoulder.

"Oww!,"I leaned to the side, causing her to slip.

She tumbled to the ground.

"Oh God,"I look down at her and helped get up. "I'm so sorry-"

She started to hit me.

"Riley,"I shouted, grabbing her fists.

She stared at me with tears in her eyes. "I was stupid enough to bring him here. I knew something was up."

"Look at me,"I put my hand on her chin. "We are getting in there, one way or another. And when we do-"

"We're killing Danny."

"Have you seen me from behind? I wouldn't last a day in prison."

She giggled then she wiped her cheek.

"Let's go get Oliver."

She nodded then she quickly ran past me. I ran behind her. When we got back to the front, people were pouring out of the house.

We quickly rushed inside.

"Oliver!,"I shouted his name as we rushed into the living room.

Danny and Daniella sat on the couch with a few other people. Danny was in tears and Daniella was shouting at her about how stupid she was for letting him walk all over her.

Daniella looked at us then she smiled. "Looking for Oliver?"

Riley quickly grabbed Danny but her top.

Daniella stood up. "Touch her, and I will destroy you."

"Where is he?," Riley pulled on Danny's collar.

"I don't know," Danny shook her head. "I tried to stop them-"

"Shut up, Danny,"Daniella shouted. "Oliver's gone on a little road trip with a few of my friends-"

Riley groaned then she let go of Danny and sprung at her sister. She tackled her to the floor and began to punch her.

I quickly rushed over to them and pulled Riley off of Daniella. "We don't have time for this. We need to go find him." I looked at Danny. "You're coming with us."

Danielle wiped the blood off her lip. "No she isn't."

Danny stood up. "I am... I need to go with. This is my fault-"

"How is it your fault? He brought this on himself-"

"No. He's suicidal, afraid of the dark and just got over pneumonia. And I let you dump water on him."

"He's afraid of the dark?,"Riley asked what I was thinking.

"He's afraid of the mystery that lays within it- but that's not what we should care about. He's a soft person who's never been outside his family's care. He doesn't understand the world and I'm giving him the wrong idea of it-"

"He should know that cheating is wrong. Caged up rat or not,"Danny stood up.

Danny looked at Riley. "He's in love with her. And I would do anything for someone I love."

Riley face softened.

"So suddenly cheating is okay?,"Daniella shouted.

"It's not okay. But-"

"No, Danny. No more buts. You've been saying TOO MANY BUTS. YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR DUMB MOTHER!"

"Okay. I'm not up for this." Danny started walking away. We started following her.

"A boy finally gives you real attention so you think he's a good guy,"Daniella's voice faded as we walked out of the house. "Well guess what, Danny!,"I heard her shout as I stepped on to the lawn. "There are none."