Chapter 52- The End

Oliver P.O.V:

      I was getting there...to the end of my story. Watching it flash before my eyes wasn't fun. There were the bad moments that had been brought upon me by myself and others but...there were good moments. So many good moments.. and I future that could've been.

   I wasn't social. I could've been more social. I could've made more friends and been more open to opportunities. I could've made bad decisions that actually gave me stories to tell my kids. Kids...I could've had those. I would've had grandkids. I didn't have to stay where my problems were...I could've left. This didn't have to happen. But it was too late for me now.

I opened my eyes to see only water. I was sinking. Slowly, but I was getting to the bottom. The bottom where I thought I wanted to be. I regretted it. I didn't want to die anymore. This was going to be an embarrassment. I was going to end a sucker. A sucker who couldn't face his problems. Who was too scared to talk about how he felt that he cut his arm, couldn't even manage to cut the other one, and walked into the first beach his parents ever took him to. The only beach he ever played in. The beach he spent his time learning about sea animal near.

Something black covered my view from the glow of the moon. I felt something strike my shoulders. It felt like hands, but I knew it was probably some animal getting a good meal out of me.

Everything turned white. The last thing I saw...was a white light. A perfect, calming light. Maybe God had forgiven me after all. I was going to rest...finally, really rest. I used my last bit of enjoy to smile. The End. I had given in to death.

* * *

Flynn P.O.V: 

     The second I saw him, my heart started pounding in my head worse that it had been before. I quickly swam to him grabbing him by his shoulders. His eyes were open. He was staring right at me. I began to cry under water. "Oliver!,"I shouted trying to shake him. I felt water go down my throat and quickly held my breath again. Then I wrapped my arm around him and began to kick my way to the top. The closer I got, the more I could hear the sirens and see the flashing lights on the water.

I gasped for air as my head pushed through the surface then I began to pull Olivers body unto the sand.

Riley began to scream, collapsing on her knees.

Harley just ran over to me and began to help me. She knelt down on the sand and began to give him CPR. She went counting the amount of times she pressed down on his chest.

He suddenly leaned over and began to choking, leaning over and vomiting.

The paramedics rushed unto the beach with a stretcher.

"Oliver!,"Riley crawled over to him

I stared at him unsure of what I could do. I wanted to hug him, hit him, stay as far away from as I could, but I just stood in tears.

Riley lifted his head and rested it on her knees. "You idiot!,"she cried.

He smiled. "I prayed for you." He slowly shut his eyes again.

"No- n-n-n-no,"I dropped to my knees. "Don't leave us again."

The paramedics put him on the stretcher and began to roll him away.

An officer walked over to us ready to ask questions but I wasn't up for it, neither was Riley.

She chased the stretcher ready to go with them.

I should've gone too. But I was too shocked.

Harley saw that I was and decided to fight through her grief. "Hey,"she rubbed my arm. "I'll call his parents with his phone and talk to the police. You go with him, okay? But you have to run."

I nodded.

"Flynn, go!"

I quickly ran as fast as I could.

"Text me his password!," Harley shouted.

The doors of the ambulance were closing.

"Wait,"I screamed.

The doors opened again.

"I have to come with him."

"Are you family?,"the nurse stared down at me.

I shook my head. "Please,"I wept.

He sighed. "Quickly."

I thanked him and got in, then I sat beside Riley. I held her hand.

She stared at Oliver. "I can't loose him."

"We both can't-"

"I love him."

I turned to her.

She covered her mouth and began to weep.

I put my hand on her head and rested it on my shoulder. Then I looked at Oliver.

He laid pale and still. Come on, buddy. You've fought for so long. You can't give up now.