Chapter 59- Not Okay

Flynn P.O.V:

I sat on my bed tapping my foot on the floor. It had been two weeks and it was time for Oliver to come back.

Someone knocked on the door and I quickly sprang to my feet. I opened the door with a grin. It faded to a smirk.

"Hi,"Riley pushed her hands in her pockets.

"Hey-"

"I'm scared. Are you?"

"Why would I be scared?"

"I don't know.. I'm afraid things will be awkward..or different."

"Things'll be different,"I stepped back. "That's for sure."

She walked into the room and sat on Oliver's bed, something she did a half an hour everyday. She would come by just to lay on his bed and smell his pillow.

As I was about to close the door a hand blocked it. "Hey!- Wait,"the girl stopped me.

I stared at her with furrowed brows. She was about five feet, with brunette, shoulder length hair. "Uh..do you need something?"

She smiled. "I'm Sylvia."

I squinted.

"Via?"

"Oh, hi."

"Can I come in? I wanna be here when Oliver comes home."

"Sure."

She walked into the room and sat beside Riley.

I slowly shut the door listening to her whisper to Riley.

"He's so cute-"

Riley "shh"ed her. "He has a girlfriend."

"Oh,"Via still smiled at me.

I smiled back, slowly sitting on my bed. "So..Uhm-"

"Did Riley tell you about our welcome back home party?"

"Welcome back party?,"I furrowed my brows. "Why would you-"

"It wasn't my idea,"Riley quickly shook her head.

Via shrugged. "No one will know that it's a welcome home party. It just says party at the Kapa house-"

"At the kapa house? How'd you get them to agree to that?"

"I have friends,"she shrugged and smiled. "I'm sure Oliver wouldn't mind-"

"Then you obviously don't know him."

* * *
Oliver P.O.V:

I pulled struggled to get my suitcase down the hallway. All I could think about was what people would think of me if they knew why I had been away for so long. It was embarrassing and I knew that they would either treat me like a moron or a victim. I didn't want the attention.

I walked past Danny's room ignoring the wide open door. She quickly ran out. "Oliver."

I gulped and stood up. "Hey,"I looked down at her as she walked in front of me.

"Hi..,"she stared up at me with a frown on her face. "I know you don't want to talk to me right now-"

"Honestly," I chuckled," if I had a choice, I wouldn't speak to anyone right now."

She bowed her head.

"But it's okay. I'm listening to whatever you have to say."

She nodded then tears filled her eyes. "I thought you were dead."