Chapter 61- Who's the Party Planner

Oliver P.O.V:

     I nervously walked into my supposed "Birthday Party." The place was packed.

Riley squeezed my hand and shouted "We can go back to the dorms if you want!"

I looked her and smiled. "Nah,"I shook my head.

She looked scared. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

We started searching for Flynn in the crowd.

He sat in the living room on one of the couches with a drink in his hand.

Riley looked at me with wide eyes.

I quickly grabbed the drink.

"Hey,"he sat up. "I wasn't drinking that,"he laughed. "It's Via's."

I looked over at her.

She was dancing like there were bugs all over, patting herself down. 

Flynn chuckled and stared at her.

I furrowed my brows thinking about Harley. "Hey,"I poked him. Before I could say anything, Via grabbed the dj's mic and started shouting in it.

"Hey everybody! The birthday boys here!"

Everyone cheered not knowing who I was until Wallis grabbed my hand and lifted it in the air.

Everyone looked at me then they continued dancing.

I gulped.

Riley quickly grabbed my arm and started to pull me away. "I don't think we should be here!,"she shouted above the music.

I pulled her and smiled, trying to make her comfortable. "Dance with me."

"What?,"she shouted and leaned closer.

"Dance with me."

"No, Oliver. I don't like this. We should go."

I furrowed my brows. "I'm not leaving."

She stared at me, then she looked over my shoulder at someone. "Fine." She pulled me close and started dancing.

I was about to turn back to see who it was but she grabbed my hands and put them on her waist. I raised my brows and she raised hers then I chuckled and shook my head.

She smiled. "You're the one who said you wanted to dance. You're not dancing."

"Okay,"I tilted my head. Then I stepped back and started to do the running man. The original running man.

She laughed.

Everyone stared.

"Watch it,"a guy shouted stepping back.

I quickly stopped. "Sorry,"I pat his back then I walked back over to Riley chuckling.

She laughed and clapped her hands. "Bravo."

"Oh..You like watching me embarrass myself?"

She nodded.

I began to sway my hips walk towards her.

She grinned and raised her brow.

I held her waist and started dancing on her.

"Okay,"she giggled.

"Nice, right?"

She smiled then she bit her bottom lip and started dancing with me too.

*  *  *

Flynn P.O.V:

     I sat on the couch watching Oliver and Riley dance. They were actually good dancers, especially Oliver. He held Riley's waist danced along with her and he looked like he was enjoying himself.

His eyes landed on me. He grinned and pointed down at Riley. 

I gave him a wave back.

Via suddenly sat down beside me. "Wooh,"she shouted. She grabbed her drink.

"No,"I took it from her. "I think you've had enough."

"I think you've had enough,"she pouted her lips and touched my nose. She suddenly put her chin on my shoulder and stared at me with dazed eyes. "Why are you so pretty?,"she touched my face.

I chuckled. "You tell me."

She ran her finger down my jawline. "You have girlfriend, right?"

"Yes. Yes, I do have a girlfriend."

She sighed. "What if you didn't? Would you date me?"

I looked at her. I hadn't really looked at her much until now. She wasn't an ugly girl. In fact, she was gorgeous. She had shoulder length, brunette hair and bright blue eyes. I was about to answer her, but Riley sat beside her and quickly lifted her off of me. "What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing,"Via groaned. "I'm with Flynn."

"No, you're bugging Flynn."

I chuckled. "She wasn't. But she is pretty drunk."

"We should take her home,"Oliver looked sad.

"I can take her,"I shrugged.

Riley went pale. "No, I think we should all go."

"Why?"

She looked over at the corner of the room like a monster was standing there.

I looked but there was nothing.

Riley's eyes started to dart around the living room. "I don't like this."

Oliver sat beside her. "What's going on with you?"

"I don't know but I don't like this party."

"Didn't you plan it?"

"No,"she shook her head.

"Via did,"I shrugged.

"No, I didn't,"Via sat up straight and giggled. "Daniella planned it."

"Who's Daniella?,"I furrowed my brows.

Oliver looked green. "Danny's older sister."