Chapter 5

Emma's pov

I see the girl just as she jumps from the boxes and tackles my uncle. Somehow she lands on her feet while James is on the ground. He gets up and points his gun at her. Before he can pull the trigger, she kicks it out of his hand and it slides into the River.

I grab Robin and pull him in the direction of his daughter. He picks her up and soothes her as I watch the girl and the Prince.

"Well well," he says, getting to his feet and into a fighting stance, "if it isn't the God's favorite little punching bag."

As soon as he finishes speaking, I can see a fire lit behind her eyes.

"And look at you," she confidently taunts, getting her hands ready to fight, "the fallen Prince who will never wear the King's crown."

He grits his teeth and charges, but she's too quick. She deflects every advance and returns it with a blow.

I can't help but think of how she fights just like Chuck Norris, roundhouse kicks and all.

The girl knocks James down several times, but every time he gets up even angrier. I don't blame him.

He's getting his ass whooped by a teenage girl.

After the girl throws James to the ground for a third time, I notice Henry, Killian, Mom, and my real Dad come running toward us. Henry shakes his head in recognition when he sees the girl.

"Flower?"

My family and I simply raise our eyebrows at the news. So this is the mysterious Flower.

The girl named Flower turns around when she hears the name and smiles with confusion.

"Henry?"

James sees this as his opportunity and quickly takes Flower in a chokehold. I can see her struggle as she is lifted off the ground with strong arms wrapped around her neck.

Before me or anyone else can move in to help her, she elbows him in the gut making him drop her. Then she reaches back to takes his arm and throws him over her shoulder. He hits the ground in front of my family hard.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Cruella trying to sneak off. Killian grabs her and handcuffs her to the railing.

"Wouldn't do that if I were you, lass" he tells her, and then rushes over to me worried.

"Are you alright, Love?" he asks, while taking off the cuff on my wrist.

I smile sweetly at him. I love how he cares so much about me.

"Yeah, I'm good."

Dad walks over to his twin brother and laughs. Soon Killian and the rest of us are laughing as well.

"Don't laugh at me!" the prince demands, holding his arm.

"Kind of hard not to" Dad points out, "you just got beat by a teenager."

Flower smiles triumphantly.

"Not the first time either. Right, Sheriff?"

He gets up and puts a smirk on his face.

"Oh just wait missy," he taunts "Hades has his ways of punishing those who go against him. Isn't that right? I mean, you would know better than I do."

Her smile fades, and she steps towards him in a threatening way. Suddenly a cloud of dark magic engulfs her and she's gone.

James sneer grows bigger than ever.

"Where did she go?" Killian asks with anger.

"Oh you know," he says "Hades has his ways of dealing with heroes."