Chapter 26

Scara's pov

We walk in a comfortable silence all the way to the cave where I am to accept my fate.

When we get there I stand in front of them, and gaze at my family. They all have tears in their eyes, even those who I didn't have a chance to grow as close to, are crying over me.

I decide to go down the line to say my goodbyes. I would say it makes sense to do it that way, but I just don't know. Thankfully, this only my first time doing this. I'm saying goodbye to my family.

It's going to be a long time till I see them again.

I push down my thoughts as I begin my goodbyes. First are Belle and Zelena.

"I didn't really get the chance to get to know you both too well, but you're part of my family so I'm gonna miss you either way. By the way, congratulations, Belle."

They both give me a nod of thanks as I continue to see, who Henry told me is, Rumpelstiltskin. My parent's told me all about how he used to be a horrible person, but now he's changing to be better for the sake of his and Belle's baby. They also told me how he was the one who gave them back their memories.

"I want to thank you for what you did. I know from experience that it's never easy to admit your wrongdoings, but you still did it. I would never have found my family, which includes you, and I would not be moving on, if you didn't have the courage to do one of the scariest things ever done."

"Thank you," he says, "I think I needed that."

"Don't go relapse," I joke, "or I'll come back to haunt you."

He just chuckles at me, as I move further. Next are Robin and Killian.

"Well, I never really got to know either of you. I wish we could have. I do know, however, that you are both good people who care very much for Emma and Regina. Because of that, I hope to see you officially join the family someday."

They both give me dorky smiles and hug me one at a time. I then move to say my goodbye to Regina.

"I can tell that you haven't forgiven yourself for what you did. The person who did that, isn't the person who is standing in front of me today. You're not a villain, not anymore. Don't ever forget that."

She nods as tears fall from her eyes. I wrap her in a tight hug as a few of her tears hit my jacket. I release her after a lasting moment, and then move to my sister.

Before I can begin to think of what to say, we both grasp each other in a tight hug.

Out of all the people here, I think we really bonded the most.

"Emma, I just think you should know that I have wanted a sister for a really long time. I'm incredibly thankful that I got the chance to meet you. We never really talked about childhood experiences, but I can tell that ours are pretty similar. We both went through a great pain, but that ended when we were found by our family. It's just another thing we have in common. Just from knowing you for two days, I feel like I've known you my entire life, and that's something that can never be replaced."

We are both crying hard by now as we hug again.

"I have always wanted a sister," she whispers in my ear, "and I'm glad it was you."

I hug my sister a little tighter. I have to physically pull myself away because I still have more people to talk to.

I see Killian come over to hug Emma tight as I move to my parents.

"I don't even know what to say. I've wanted to meet you since I was three years old. I spent my entire life wondering what could've happened the day I was born, but I never imagined that it'd be this."