Chapter 40

Snow's pov

Every once in a while, I sneak a glance at my youngest daughter. This is the happiest I have ever seen her. Scara and Chris are as close as they possibly can. One time I catch them having a quiet conversation.

The smile on her face can't get any wider. She has a twinkle in her eyes every time she sees her true love.

Wow, both of my daughters have a true love.

When the pictures of them come to the screen, me and Charming as well as the majority of everyone, turn to see their reactions. She and Chris hold onto each other even tighter than before and tears are coming down both of their faces.

I can only imagine the emotions that are coming to them. They have been apart for two freaking years. During that time, Scara was in the Underworld being tortured and Chris was dealing with her and his mother's death.

I can't decide who had it worse.

Charming's pov

I can feel my wife's emotions clearly and I feel the same. Even though the protective father deep down is screaming at me to separate my teenage daughter from her boyfriend, I stop myself.

Not only have they just been confirmed as true love, they have been separated for two years.

They need their time together.

I gaze over to my other daughter to see she is also holding onto her true love.

I can tell my daughter is thanking her lucky stars that it didn't take two years to find her love. I'm also grateful. Not only would that put a severe emotional strain on Emma, the pirate has really rubbed off on me.

Again, I stop myself from separating them. They also need their time together. I'm not going to be as lenient come tomorrow though.

Henry's pov

I gaze over mine and my mom Regina's shoulder to see my best friend and aunt curled up together on the couch. I try to watch the video, but I can't take my gaze away from Chris' never ending smile.

Even when Scara's not looking at him, he's looking at her with the same love in his eyes as my grandparents, and both of my mom's and their boyfriends.

It's a love that never ends. One that even death can't stop.

I'm so happy that they found their way back to each other. Even when Chris was at his happiest, it was nothing compared to the way he is now, same thing with Scara.

It's an understatement to say they both deserve this. They both are amazing people, and they are perfect for each other.

The easiest way to explain it would be that they are like each other's other half. They are not complete without the other.

Scara's pov

The pictures of me and Chris end as the video of the night before this whole nightmare started begins to play.

We were at an old army bar that was going to close, much to Rossi's disapproval, and it was Karaoke Night. We had just walked in and the stand was open.

Before I could check out the bar, which Rossi had informed me was stocked with EVERYTHING, Chris convinced me to go sing a song with him.

We ended up singing The Fighter by Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood, and I loved every minute of it.