Chapter 53

Scara's pov

-Almost three hour time lapse-

When we get to a place I recognize, I send a quick text to my mom's phone.

Hey Mom, we just left the motel and are about 10 min away

Okay Sweetie, we'll meet you at the town line(:

I look over to see Chris also finishing up a text. It looks to be a group message. I'm curious, but I don't read over his shoulder. I respect his privacy.

I just begin to go through all 300 of my unread text messages on my phone. Most of them are people who called, but couldn't get a hold of me.

Well duh, I was dead. They just don't know it.

I quickly scan through and delete them.

"Ding."

I hear everyone's phones go off, all but mine. We are at a stoplight, so everyone, including Prentiss who's driving, quickly reads the message then puts their phone away.

Did Chris just send a group message to everyone but me?

I don't even have a chance to go through the possibilities in my mind because we reach the town line.

Emma's pov

Regina and I came to meet Scara and the team at the town line. We see two black SUVs come down the road so I take the Snow Queen's scroll, and I walk across the line. Scara gets out of the first SUV and comes over.

We share a quick hug. Even though I was able to see her most of yesterday, I still missed her and I'm guessing she feels the same.

"Welcome back," I say, "again."

We both share a quick laugh and I hand her the rolled up scroll.

"What's this?"

"The key to entering Storybrooke."

She nods as we both walk to the first black SUV. I kind of have to go with them; otherwise I won't be able to get back into town.

I slip into the car behind Scara and we look up to see the town line, Regina, and my yellow bug. Scara looks at the scroll in confusion. She unravels it as agent Prentiss starts up the SUV.

"Ok two questions. Why does the scroll directly mention you, and why is it in Elder Futhark runes?"

I just stare at my sister in shock. You have to be able to read that, to know what language it's in.

I know that she's right and not just screwing with me, because Elsa mentioned it being Elder Futhark runes which is the main language in Arendelle.

"You'd be surprised how many people in the Underworld are from Arendelle," she says, not looking up from the antique paper.

"Arendelle?" Hotch asks, "that's real too."

"Never ask that," Scara, Chris, and I say at the same time.

We all begin to laugh for a quick moment.

Yeah, we've all learned that pretty much everyone is real. It still amazes me from time to time, but I've gotten pretty much used to it.

Prentiss stops the car to let me out.

"So everyone is waiting for us at Granny's," I say, stepping out, "We'll see you there."