Chapter 67

-Two year time skip-

Scara's pov

Emma, Killian, Chris, and I are sitting in the only fancy restaurant in Storybrooke, enjoying another fun filled double date. Chris and Killian are wearing nice shirts, coats, and slacks, while Emma and I are wearing dresses.

Hers is a spaghetti strap red dress that she paired with a black leather jacket and mine is a long sleeve light purple dress and I'm wearing a light brown/tan leather jacket over it. Both of our dresses are form fitting and in my opinion, extremely beautiful.

We have already finished our dinner and are now just sitting and making conversation. As we are talking and laughing at our table, I begin to think about everything that's happened.

I never thought I'd say this, but my life feels just about perfect. We have all finally moved past my death.

Thanks to Chris, the nightmares faded, and it hardly hurts to think about what happened. Well, when I think about Chris nearly dying it hurts, but it feels like a distant memory.

I can't believe it's already been two years since my return. I turn 20 in a few months.

Now that my death is out of the way, we are steadily moving forward.

I spend the majority of my time in Storybrooke, helping my family save the town from the 'villain of the month.'

I spend the other part of my time working for the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI, working alongside my team to catch serial killers. Since my death, the bureau has hired more agents to form new teams, so we don't work nearly as much anymore, thank God.

And in those random moments that I have absolutely nothing to do, I'm a co-sheriff at the station with my dad and sister.

It's been difficult at times to save Storybrooke and hunt murderers. There have even been times I've had to pass up cases to help my family, especially with the Evil Queen and the Black Fairy.

But as always, my family and I defeated each and every villain we've faced, and life in Storybrooke returned to normal.

Actually, since we defeated the Black Fairy, there haven't been any real villains here.

And that was two weeks ago.

I am pulled out of my thoughts when Chris wraps his hand around mine. I look up to see he is giving me his beautiful smile that I love so much. I can see a burning passion behind his eyes as I lean up to gently peck his lips.

That's another thing that has been given a chance to fully blossom, Chris and I. About a week after I officially returned to the FBI, the department head asked each team to hire another member to their team so cases could get solved quicker.

Hotch immediately offered the job to Chris, and he gladly accepted. Now I spend the majority of everyday with the man I love by my side.

I shouldn't be too surprised that this all worked out the way it did. Nothing can stand in the way of true love.

I finally gaze away from Chris' eyes to see my sister and her boyfriend practically sucking each other's faces off.

"Eww" Chris and I whine at the same time, as they both pull away and roll their eyes.

"You guys are worse than Henry," Emma states.

"Love you too, sis," I say innocently with a smile.

"Mhm sure," she fakes, but ends up giving herself away by giggling.

We all laugh at her failed attempt. While Hook is trying to get Emma to calm down, Chris drapes an arm around my shoulders.