Chapter 59

Scara's pov

Everyone's eyes go wide for a second, but then everyone laughs except Killian and Robin.

"Who the bloody hell is that?" Robin asks.

"I'm with you, mate," Killian adds.

Everyone laughs again as their girlfriend's link arms with them.

"Oh, we are so watching that," Regina says.

"Same here, Babe," Emma adds, "right after we watch Peter Pan."

"Not only did they get the story wrong, but they made a movie about that devil?"

The BAU and Chris all look at us confused as we bust out laughing. When we finally settle down, I look at my team.

"To say the original tales are messed up, is an understatement," I point out.

They all give me 'oh' looks as Reid begins, well, being Reid.

"Actually in the original version of the story, Peter Pan was a boy who kidnapped children and took them to a place where they would live for an eternity with him," Reid blurts out.

"Thank you," Killian sighs with enthusiasm.

We all laugh again.

"But seriously," Morgan says, "so that's where your 'random schemes' come from."

"What schemes?"

Morgan pauses to give me 'really' look.

"Remember the time you shot an electric garage door panel and hung on for dear life as it nearly shot up the two story building. When it got to the top, you then flipped up onto the roof so you could catch the unsub."

"You're just mad you didn't think of it first," I taunt, "besides it worked."

We all laugh again until Granny goes back onto the stage.

"We have time for one more song," Granny announces, "and an anonymous source has said that our guests would like to go next."

Everyone cheers and laughs at the thought of us group singing. Me and the rest of the BAU quickly scan and profile everyone. Everyone is reacting normally. I scan my eyes over my family in suspicion.

When my eyes are in Henry's direction, his arm tenses up very slightly. I narrow my eyes at my nephew.

"Henry," I accuse, as the rest of the BAU looks to him.

"Guilty," he says.

"Well I've already been embarrassed enough for one night," Morgan says, standing up, "this can't get much worse than that."

"Is that a challenge?" Regina states with a devious smile.

"No, no, no, no," Morgan says quickly in defense, as we chuckle at him.

Everyone from the BAU stands up. JJ and Prentiss each give each other a devious grin and each take one of my arms.

"Guess I'm going too," I state, as they drag me out of my chair and toward the stage. They let go and we walk to the stage. Everyone besides Hotch gets on the stage.

"What song are we doing?" Prentiss asks into the microphone, while facing Granny.

"Oh Henry already gave me a song to play," Red says, clicking away.

After a few short moments we hear Piano Man by Billy Joel begin to play. We all look at each other with small smiles.

Everyone cheers as they move closer and sway to the song. Hotch pulls out his phone and starts recording. Garcia takes charge and starts counting out beats so we know when to start.

All: It's nine o'clock on a Saturday

The regular crowd shuffles in

There's an old man sitting next to me

Makin' love to his tonic and gin

He says, "Son, can you play me a memory

I'm not really sure how it goes

But it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete

When I wore a younger man's clothes

La la la, di da da

La, la, di da da da dum...

Everyone grabs onto their loved ones and sways to the song. I can see Hotch smiling as he films the whole thing. We sing the entire song and soon people are just laughing at the light moment.

When we finish, everyone claps and cheers and we return to our seats. I see people begin to get ready to leave.

Once everyone else is gone, we all begin to pack up. I discreetly pull Hotch aside. We need to have a serious talk about me coming back to the BAU.

Before I can say a word, we all hear a giant thud followed by several others. Then Leroy bursts through the door.

"There's a dinosaur walking down the street."