Chapter 69

-Time skip one week-

Scara's pov

It's been a little over a week since my sister and I got engaged and I couldn't be happier. It's hard to believe at times that there was a point in my life that I thought Chris and I would never get this chance.

I really need to send Zeus a thank you note or something.

Everyone that we know has already been told about the proposal, and they are all ecstatic, especially our mother.

Because of our dual proposal, Emma and I decided to have our weddings together. Mom is overly excited for this and is helping us plan the wedding.

We both decided that we want to do the wedding as soon as possible. Not only can we not wait to start the rest of our lives with our true loves, we don't want some new villain or curse to interrupt.

Mom is now even more frantic because the date has been set to exactly 23 hours from now. It actually isn't as chaotic as I thought it would be. We already have pretty much everything decided.

Since Henry is extremely close to both Killian and Chris, they decided to have him be their 'best man.' We decided not to have any bridesmaids because that would take up too much time and room to have.

Robin and Zelena's little girl, who is now two and named Robin, is going to one of our flower girls. The other flower girl will be JJ and Will's youngest child, who they named Rosaline after JJ's sister.

We are actually going to have four ring bearers. The two who will actually be holding the rings will be Robin's oldest kid, Roland and our brother, Neal. The other two ring bearers will be JJ's other kid, Henry, and Hotch's child, Jack.

Speaking of my team, Mom, Dad, Neal, Chris, Emma, Henry, Killian, Regina, Roland, Robin, Rumple, Belle and I are all standing outside of Granny's waiting for them and their families to arrive for the wedding. Granny's inn is practically completely booked for them.

I can feel the wind blow my loose hair and pass under my open light brown/tan leather jacket and through my long sleeve shirt to chill the skin exposed by the white spaghetti strap tank top that I'm wearing underneath it all.

Regina transported herself to the town line to give them the scroll, and then back here to wait for them with us. We soon see three black SUVs pull up in front of Granny's. Almost as soon as the vehicles stop, three toddlers rush out to come hug Aunt Rosie.

As they race toward me, I get down on my knees to hug the kids. They nearly knock me down when they collide with me. I hug them all tightly, but gently at the same time so I don't crush them. The rest of my team and their families get out of the SUV.

When I finish greeting the three hyper kids, they go to greet my family.

After the whole 'me coming back from the dead' thing, the rest of my BAU team brought their families to Storybrooke to meet my family. For some reason, that we couldn't and can't figure out, they weren't affected by whatever made the rest of the world believe I never died.

Henry, Jack, and Rosaline were very happy to learn that practically all the Disney characters are real. When I personally introduced them to their favorite characters, it was even better than seeing a kid at Disney World.

These are real people, not actors in costumes.

Rosaline goes up to my mom, dad and Belle and hugs them tightly. She has a thing for Disney Princesses.

Henry and Jack, however, have their own favorite.

They both go to Killian, who has his hand entwined with Emma's. They both go up and salute him.

"Ahoy, Captain!"

The entire group bursts into laughter at the adorableness of the two boys. They are all into the pirate theme. Before they met Killian, their favorite was Peter Pan. But after they met Killian and learned the truth behind the story, their views completely changed.

"Fair warning," JJ mentions, "they brought the wooden swords."

"Oh, so more sword lessons are being requesting, aye?"

"Aye-ye," the boys cheer.

"And maybe a duel at noon too," little Henry mentions with a mischievous grin.

"I think that can be arranged," Killian and jokes. Suddenly a smirk comes across his face as he turns to Chris, who smirks back.

"So, mates," Killian says as Chris comes over to the forming group. They both kneel down to the two young boys and gesture to Emma and me, "what should we do about the princesses?"

The two boys turn to each other and giggle.

"Should we make them walk the plank?"

We both chuckle and roll our eyes playfully. My sister and I bend down beside our fiancés and look at the four of them.

"These princesses aren't going down without a fight," Emma replies, as we develop smirks of our own.

"And that fight will have to be scheduled at a later time," Snow says with a smile.

We both stand up and she comes to take me and Emma's hands.

"It's time to look at dresses."

I feel the ligaments in my elbow tense up slightly. Luckily I think only JJ noticed, and I know she won't mention it in front of everyone else.

"Well then I think the time for technique has come," Killian says, as the boys jump with excitement.

"Chris, Henry, want in?"

"Sure," they both chime, coming over to the group.

"Us too," Neal and Roland speak up, as they rush to the group.

"Archery too?" Killian asks, looking to Robin.

"Why not?" Robin goes and joins the group also.

"If you need us, love, we'll be at the house," Killian says, kissing Emma's cheek.

"Good luck," Emma responds with a smile.

Chris comes up next and pecks my lips.

"Eww," the little kids all chime in. All the adults laugh at them.

We laugh along with them before we pull away.

"Have fun shopping," Chris smirks.

He knows I'm not a fan of shopping. It's just too girly of a thing for me. I only do it when I absolutely have to, like now.

I roll my eyes at my fiancé, and he just smiles wider. As he goes with the small group to Emma and Killian's place, my mom turns to me, Emma and the rest of the women in the group.

"Ready?" Mom asks us.

"Yep," we all exclaim.

Mom, JJ, Regina, Prentiss, Rosaline, Emma, Garcia, and I all form a group off to the side of the remainder of the men.

"Are you guys sure you don't want to come along?" Mom teases.

"Well considering that the act of dress shopping has historically been a women thing," Reid states, "I think we're good."

"Well said," Morgan jokes, with a grimace, "we'll see you guys later."

"Want to see where we're having the wedding?" David suggests "then go make sure Killian, Chris, and Robin aren't in over their heads.

The men all nod, and David leads Rumple, Morgan, Will, Reid, Hotch, and Rossi over toward the drug store. We decided to have the wedding on a rooftop at around sunset, and the drug store has the biggest rooftop in Storybrooke.

"Alright let's go," Mom says, leading us to the only bridal shop in town.

As we're walking, JJ looks at me and raises her eyebrows in question.

I knew she saw my elbow clench.

I gaze back to her and widen my eyes. She gets the hint and drops it, for now at least.