Chapter 25

Scara's pov

Remembering all the good times in my life makes me feel more fulfilled. I did good things and helped good people.

I quickly jump out of bed and throw on my over clothes. I braid my hair, shove the letter in my pocket, and rush out of the room.

This is the last day I have with my family, and I'm not going to waste a single minute of it.

I see Snow, David, Emma, and Hook all awake and sitting around. When they see me, they stand up and come over to greet me. My parents, sister, and even Killian hug me.

We sit around and talk until the rest of my family joins us.

"Hey I had an idea last night," Henry says, running down the stairs, "I can use my author's pen to tell people what their unfinished business, since not everyone knows."

"That's a great idea," Scara says, "mind some company? There are still some people I know that could be down here."

"Sure," Henry says as his smile gets bigger, "let me go get my stuff."

"Mind if I tag along too, kid?" Emma asks.

"Nope," Henry yells as he comes with his pen.

"We're going to go help Regina," Snow says, "let's meet back up at 11."

"Okay."

We all leave the loft and head to our designated places. Me, Henry, and Emma go down and set up a fold out table in front of the library. People somehow got the message as to what we were doing and lined up.

"Hey," a woman said, rushing up to me, "you work for the BAU, right?

I look long and hard at her face.

"Cathy Miller?"

"Yep that's me, I saw you on the news the night before I...you know."

"Yes I'm SSA Rose," I recite on autopilot, "what's your unfinished business?"

"Did you get him? Did you find the son of a bitch that took my life?"

"Yes," I say with a sad smile, "you were his last victim."

"Thank you," she says, crying as she hugs me, "thank you so much."

"No problem. Now I think it's time you move on."

She nods and quickly hugs me one last time before heading off. Emma comes up from behind me and drapes her arms around my shoulders and lays her chin on top of my one of her arms

I think she's doing this to try and comfort me.

"Hey, you caught him."

Yep, she's trying to comfort me.

"Yeah," I say sadly, "but, she was still a good person, well based on what I heard from her file and her parents. I never even met her. We were called in to investigate and from what we can tell she was watching my press conference when her killer broke in."

Emma turns me around and gives me a quick, soothing hug, and then we get back to helping Henry. The rest of the time went smoothly. We finish helping everyone right at 10:45, so we head back early.

When we get back to the loft, the rest of the family is already waiting.

It's time. It's time to move on.