Chapter 31

Chris' pov

Henry and the rest of his, our, family including me have just finished telling an abbreviated, basic version of the story behind the town and the family tree.

The looks on the faces of the profilers are priceless.

"So let me reintroduce these people to you," I say, "agents, meet Snow White, Prince Charming, their daughter Emma who is also known here as 'the Savior,' and the Savior's son Henry who is actually 'the author.'"

"Let me get this straight," Rossi says, shaking his head with disbelief, "not only are fairytales real, but so is magic, prophecies, curses, and other realms?"

"Yep," Henry answers with a shake of his head, "the original fairytales are just a little wrong."

"A little?" Hook yells from the other room, "I'm a bloody coward according to that Disney bloke."

"Killian," Emma yells lovingly at her true love, "stop eavesdropping."

"As you wish," Killian calls back.

The Storybrooke gang and I all laugh at Killian's interpretation of Disney as the team of agents all look confused.

"We'll get to that," I explain, "but yes it's all real."

"Could you show us some proof?" Prentiss suggests with a smirk.

Before I can say or do anything, Regina walks into the room.

"Are we going to start soon, or what?"

"Sorry we're still filling in Scara's friends," Emma says.

"How do you know her?" Morgan says, approaching her and getting defensive.

Regina uses her magic to make Derek feet freeze to the floor and produce a fireball in her hand.

"REGINA!" Emma, Snow, and David all yell at the same time.

"What the hell?" he says, "I can't move."

"There's your proof," I say to no one in particular.

"Mom," Henry says, "it's okay."

Regina releases Morgan and he falls flat on the floor.

"Just hurry up and start," Regina practically whines, "it's like the Thanksgiving from hell in there."

Regina walks out of the room as Morgan stands up.

"Well that was..." Morgan trails off.

"Just Regina being herself," Emma states, rolling her eyes.

"So how do you know Scara?" JJ asks.

"Well when we went to the Underworld to find my boyfriend, Gold told us something," Emma says.

"Gold?" Hotch asks.

"Rumpelstiltskin," I answer nonchalantly.

I'm a little too used to this shit.

"Regina and Rumple worked it out so that they took our memories with a very rare magic so we didn't remember our baby."

All the profiler's jaws drop to the floor.

"Scara Rose is our daughter," Snow says.

JJ's pov

Oh my God, this is a lot of information.

So Scara's biological parents are Snow White and Prince Charming, who are in fact real, and she has a sister and nephew.

"Well that explains why my search came up empty," Garcia points out, with an expressionless face.

"Remember how we told you about prophecies, well Scara's title is the 'Warrior.'" Henry mentions.

"Wait," I interrupt, "if you traveled to the mythological 'land of the dead,' then...did you see her?"

Rose's biological family's expressions grow sad as they nod.

"We did," David says, "we got to spend three days with her and then she moved on to Heaven and we left the Underworld."

Oh thank God. She's not suffering anymore. She's in Heaven where a girl like her belongs. Sure she did some bad things when she was younger, but she's changed. One could even argue that she was coerced into doing those things.

I still blame myself for what happened. I should have used my behavioral analysis skills to get in their heads and get them to hurt me. Instead Scara Rose died at the age of 15. A few weeks from now, she would turn 18.

We spend about 15 more minutes clarifying some information and then we all move to the living room to see the rest of their crazy family.

"Ok agents, these are Killian Jones, Robin Hood, Regina Mills, Zelena, Mr. Gold aka Rumpelstiltskin, and Belle."

They all either shake their heads or wave a hand toward us. I, however, notice Reid intently staring at something. I follow his gaze to see that one of Killian's hands has a hook in his place.

Captain Hook? Holy shit.

Spencer looks to me confused. I give him a look that says "think hard." He turns back to the hook and furrows his eyebrows, then gazes up at me with a pale white face. I giggle at his reaction.

"Guys, meet SSA's Aaron Hotchner, Emily Prentiss, David Rossi, Jennifer Jarreau, Dr. Spencer Reid, Emily Prentiss, Derek Morgan, and technical analysis Penelope Garcia."

We all nod in greeting as Chris and David move the table with the TV away from the wall to create a blank space.

"Now we are going to watch the memorial video from Scara Rose's funeral," Henry says, as we all get settled down.

Regina waves her hand and a projector appears on the ceiling. Emma snaps her fingers and the video begins to play.

I remember when we first saw this. It's like the funeral was yesterday.