Chapter 75

Chris' pov

I can't stop smiling. This is the moment that I have been waiting for since the day I started dating my flower, our wedding.

I knew it from the moment I saw her on our first date, that there was no one else in the world for me. In that moment, I knew I wanted to marry Scara Rose.

And this is it, our wedding.

Everyone is walking to their places. Archie, who will be marrying us, and our best man, Henry are beside Killian and I. Ashley is off to our left with the control to our headsets and speakers. The BAU and our family come and sit in the chairs the dwarves set up.

When everyone is seated our ring bearers: Roland, Neal, little Henry, and Jack, walk down the aisle. Roland and Neal are in the middle with the two younger boys on either side of him. All the women in the room 'awe' at the sight of them in their little tuxes. They come up and hand Henry the rings, and then go sit with their parents.

Henry hands the rings to Killian and I. We both pat him on the shoulder, and then he goes to sit beside Regina.

Next to come down are our little flower girls: Robin and Rosaline. They have on little light rose pink dresses on with shoes to match. They each have a basket with white rose petals. You can tell they're having fun throwing the petals around. They're giggling their heads off. They get to the altar, and then go sit down.

When everyone is seated, I twist the microphone down in front of my mouth and glance to Killian. He adjusts his headset and nods to me. I turn my head and nod to Ashley, who gives me a thumb up in response.

She presses a few buttons and the instrumental to Oh Love by Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood starts. Killian and I wait until it's time for the singing part to start. I glance to Killian and we both nod.

Killian and I: Strong, like a mother holds her child

Free as horses runnin' wild

And real, as a prayer on a lonely night

And sure as the ocean tide

The next part is a short duet part. Emma and Scara are going to both sing the girl part together just like Killian and I did the guy part.

All: Oh love

Oh love

All the many colors that you're made of

You heal

You bleed

You're the simple truth and you're the biggest mystery

Oh love

Oh love

Across the rooftop, the curtains are pulled open. Standing there is Scara and Emma dressed in white, with the most beautiful smiles on their veil covered faces.

Between them is their father in his tux. They both have an arm looped with his and identical bouquets of flowers in their free hands.

The brides look to each other and smile wider, and then they turn back to us and begin to walk slowly down the aisle.

Scara and Emma: Deep as the light from God's own breath

Endless even after death

Gone like the sunset

I can't help but stare lovingly at the younger women across the room from me. I never thought she could be any more beautiful, but I've been proven wrong. Our eyes are locked the entire time, never faltering. Just like our love.

Killian and Me: You can break a heart in pieces

Put it back together again

Scara and Emma: You can break down sweet forgiveness

You're the one that never ends

All: Oh love

Ooooh love

Ooooh love

We all trail off in the song, as they get to the stage. Emma is the first to turn to David. A few tears slip from his eye, as he lifts her veil to gently kiss her cheek. He then hands her off to her true love.

Scara then turns to her father. Even more tears fall as he lifts her veil, kisses her cheek, and then gives me her hand. I help her onto the stage, just as Killian did with Emma.

Killian and I turn back to David, and we each shake his hand. He gives us both a smile as the four of us take off our headsets and hand them to him. He sets them on a nearby speaker and goes to sits down next to his son and wife. They connect their hands and look back to us.

Killian and I turn back and hold our true love's hands. Well, Emma holds onto his hook, but it's nonetheless beautiful.

After a moment, Ashley turns off the instrumental and the ceremony begins.